MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT PLAYLIST

+29
TedBreakfast
Dylan Duffiney
kirk
cory
Real Ryan Felton
Ryan Felton.
tbag01
johnhein
Timmy Mac
Rorik
Joshua
Mary
Tim Lovelady
will335
Dj
tomxalexander
ryanhord
xYOUTHDREWx
JacuzziMarcus
turn_coat
dominic vargaz
chrisspeer
denis
YYYY
casey138wilson
varnish
nick
Derrick Daniel
Ian Courtney
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

dhr

I brought a "distro" of personal records to that Easy Action / Nightbringer / RZL DZL / Face Reality show, but I don't think most people there shared my interest in music. A few dudes were stoked, I guess.

I've been meaning to bring a lot of records to shows lately, but there hasn't been a show I've wanted to attend. I should just do it anyhow. I need to remove most of my records from my life, including the heavy-hitters. Who needs some Japanese classics?

Today's Playlist:

Poison Idea - Pick Your King & Feel The Darkness
The Mob - Let The Tribe Increase
Motorhead - The World Is Yours
Siege - Drop Dead
Jerry's Kids - Is This My World?
Kriegshog - LP

http://www.deerhealer.com

62CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

tbag01

tbag01

dhr wrote:I brought a "distro" of personal records to that Easy Action / Nightbringer / RZL DZL / Face Reality show, but I don't think most people there shared my interest in music. A few dudes were stoked, I guess.

I've been meaning to bring a lot of records to shows lately, but there hasn't been a show I've wanted to attend. I should just do it anyhow. I need to remove most of my records from my life, including the heavy-hitters. Who needs some Japanese classics?

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

Bring your distro to the Burning Fight event before the Earthmover show! Check the thread in the shows section for more details!

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

63CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 pm

andy-o

andy-o

Rise and Fall- Our Circle is Vicious
Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Say Anything- In Defense of The Genre
Explosions in The Sky- The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

64CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Ian Courtney

Ian Courtney

turn_coat wrote:
Ian Courtney wrote:
tbag01 wrote:
turn_coat wrote:
tbag01 wrote:
turn_coat wrote:Mayyors - Unicorn 7" single
Carry On - Yhe Line Is Drawn 7" ep
Empathy - s/t 7"
Burn - s/t 7" ep
Fader War - Norway Hardcore 1982 7" ep
Slang - Ill Peace Hymn 7" single
The Mahonies - Hey We Got Coney It's Great Let's Dig In 7" ep
Kylma Sota - s/t 7" ep
Tropiezo / Outraged - split 7"
Abuse - Mordare 7" ep
Rzl Dzl - 555 5"

Fuck yeah BURN. Remember when you burned me the crappy Absolution discography eons ago? Haha.

Sort of. Absolution is cool but they do sound similar to Burn no doubt.

Back when you distro'd shows still, I miss that.

Agreed. I was just thinking about POOSCH's distro the other day...though I think his best distro was from his personal collection...couldn't beat those deals Wink
But for real, I wish someone still did distro at shows. +/- Distro was tight as well...

Yeah I cut you some dope ass deals. By the way did I sell you the first Champion ep on Phyte? I was looking for that the other day.
Andy started doing distro again. The last time I actually had money I blew his shit up so bad I think he let me have a record for free.

Champion EP on Phyte? Naw...I got one sent to me from Chris with a nice handwritten letter...one of the best dudes in HxC.
And I saw the Dempz distro...just havnt gotten a chance to finagle my hands through it.

65CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

dhr

tbag01 wrote:
dhr wrote:I brought a "distro" of personal records to that Easy Action / Nightbringer / RZL DZL / Face Reality show, but I don't think most people there shared my interest in music. A few dudes were stoked, I guess.

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

Bring your distro to the Burning Fight event before the Earthmover show! Check the thread in the shows section for more details!

I have familial obligations for much of my holiday break. And, really, Northern Michigan is my favorite place on Earth, so I won't skip that for a show.

I'm also boycotting the Earthmover gig. I mean, I have plans, but still.

66CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

jerrycrago

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

I could help you remove some records from your life and into mine. Do you have a list somewhere?

67CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 pm

dhr

jerrycrago wrote:

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

I could help you remove some records from your life and into mine. Do you have a list somewhere?

www.deerhealer.com/tradelist.htm

It's missing some of the more recent items (maybe 100 or so records), but it's pretty close.

The Michigan-based records are not being sold.

68CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 am

Rorik

dhr (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm) wrote:
jerrycrago wrote:

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

It's missing some of the more recent items (maybe 100 or so records), but it's pretty close.

That is a hell of a list! Good stuff.

69CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 pm

dhr

I'm just old and didnt have rent until like 2 years ago!

70CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 am

turn_coat

turn_coat

dhr wrote:I'm just old and didnt have rent until like 2 years ago!

Haha come on. We ain't that old! (I think you got a year on me)
I go to more shows with Brian aka surly old punk (attack and decay Brian) than anybody else I know. No offense to Surly but he is a dino in punk years haha.
For that matter Brian is true rager.
I don't want get too in to scene politics but Detroit needs more folks like him or be aware of the old farts that still love this horrible music, go to shows and still get excited about new bands even though they saw NA and don't really care all that much cause that was then and this now.
I can't speak for others but all the mid 30 plus punks out there are sort of inspiring.

http://pretentiousassholes.blogspot.com/

71CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 am

nick

nick

End Of A Year- You Are Beneath Me
Kvelertak- S/T
Torche- Songs For Singles
Remains of The Day- Hanging On Rebellion
Baroness- The Red Album

https://facebook.com/nickkucway

72CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm

dhr

turn_coat wrote:
dhr wrote:I'm just old and didnt have rent until like 2 years ago!

Haha come on. We ain't that old! (I think you got a year on me)
I go to more shows with Brian aka surly old punk (attack and decay Brian) than anybody else I know. No offense to Surly but he is a dino in punk years haha.
For that matter Brian is true rager.
I don't want get too in to scene politics but Detroit needs more folks like him or be aware of the old farts that still love this horrible music, go to shows and still get excited about new bands even though they saw NA and don't really care all that much cause that was then and this now.
I can't speak for others but all the mid 30 plus punks out there are sort of inspiring.

Definitely dig the Attack & Decay dude. 30+ is a dinosaur in punk years, dude. You know it.

73CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 pm

jerrycrago

dhr wrote:
jerrycrago wrote:

Today's Playlist:

Siege - Drop Dead
Kriegshog - LP

Is the Clevo stuff off limits? I've been looking for that Darvs recrod for awhile.

74CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm

jnforyou

jnforyou

Lately:
Party of Helicopters - Mt. Forever
Bear vs. Shark - Right Now
Tera Melos - Patagonian Rats

Those have been on a lot this past month.

http://www.wildmethod.com

75CURRENT PLAYLIST - Page 3 Empty Re: CURRENT PLAYLIST Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

turn_coat

turn_coat

Random songs by

Cripple Bastards
Existenz
Neanderthal
Misfits
Aderenaline O.D.
Shook Ones
Crossed Out