MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current list of zines I have available in my distro

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tbag01

tbag01

Much more to come later this year:

Hanging Like A Hex #16 – Syracuse, NY. Chuck D. Rocket From the Crypt. Rival Schools. Santa Sangre. Theft. Burnt By the Sun. Majority Rule. Building On Fire. Les Savy Fav. Punk Film Making. Zines Today + much more! $3.00.

Hanging Like A Hex #17 – Syracuse, NY. Bloodlet. Ted Leo. Suicide Note. Milemarker. Dumpster Diving. Most Precious Blood. The W.E.F. Agoraphobic Nosebleed. Lack. Conspiracy theories and much more! $4.00

Hanging Like A Hex #18 (Final Issue!) – Syracuse, NY. Paint It Black. Cursed. Hex’s 100 Favorite Records Ever. Plus tons of articles about lots of random, interesting things! $4.00

Goin’ Veg: An All In One Guide to Vegetarianism and Veganism – This is a greaty DIY style zine that gives you all the info you need to know to cut animal products out of your diet. From factory farm horror stories to recipes, detailed nutritional information and inspiring animal rights quotes this is a great, easy read for those that are both just starting out on a more enlightened path of eating and those thinking about taking a stroll down it. $1.00

Listen Up #1 – This is a Chicago based zine that takes an unorthodox approach as the interviews are based around playing 5 songs at random off an ipod and letting the songs steer the conversation. Really good stuff. $2.00

Major Malfunction #3 – This is a hardcore zine from the Philippines. Half-size. Really short interviews with Names For Graves. Mental. Gut Reaction. Icepick (Netherlands, not the Jamey Jasta band). Zine and record reviews and a few short articles. $2.00

Major Malfunction #4 – Philippines. Interviews with Take Offense, Play, xLooking Forwardx, Countdown. Zine reviews and a few short articles. $2.00

Major Malfunction #7 – Philippines. Articles on the CIA, Starting your own record label, the respectability of Straight Edge in this day and age, political turmoil in Bulgaria and Israel. Interviews with Die Young, Divided We Fall, Fumbles In Life, Show No Mercy. Zine and record reviews. $2.00

Translate #1 – Syracuse, NY. Ryan Hex from Hanging Like A Hex zine and Hex Records is back with a newer, though much smaller, zine. This issue has interviews with Red Leader Records and Trap Them as well as a tour journal from a speaking tour Ryan did with Peter Young and the usual super interesting articles, copies of old Syracuse hardcore fliers and drawings you’ve come to expect from Hex. $1.00

Translate #2 – Syracuse, NY. Interviews with End Of A Year, Jonah Livingston (Teenage Disco Bloodbath Records, Backstabbers Inc. Ramming Speed) and political prisoner Jalil Muntaqim. Plus the usual fliers, drawings and awesome articles. Hex wins again! $1.00

Mind Over Matter #2 – Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis Hardcore, Random Rants, Broad Ripple, Straight Edge. An interview with Post Collapse + more! $1.00

IMUR #1 (Winter 2007/Spring 2008 double issue) – Chicago, IL. This is a really awesome zine done by Brian Peterson, the author of the Burning Fight book, and his wife Lisa with contributions from a bunch of their friends. This is full of great articles, poems, short stories and artwork on a wide variety of topics. Music is discussed at times but isn’t the focus of this zine. This is a great read that you won’t regret purchasing, one of the best zines I’ve seen in a long time. $2.00

IMUR #2 – Chicago, IL. More of the content you’ve come to love from the folks behind IMUR. This is chock full of articles, opinion pieces, poems and artwork. Don’t sleep on this. $3.00

Our Life Could Be Your Band #1 (This Is Hardcore Edition) – Interviews with Alpha & Omega, Convicted, Trapped Under Ice plus an article by Joe Hardcore, Benny B-Roll and some other random stuff. I think this comes out of Southern California somewhere. $2.00

It Ain’t All Hugs and Handshakes #1 – Joliet, IL. An interview with Good Clean Fun. Movie and record reviews plus tons of articles. $1.00

It Ain’t All Hugs and Handshakes #2 – Joliet, IL. Interviews with Crime In Stereo, Ignite, Sinking Ships, Shook Ones, Death Is Not Glamorous and Final Fight. Movie and book reviews and tons of great articles as always. $1.00

It Ain’t All Hugs and Handshakes #3 – Joliet, IL. Interviews with Dead Hearts, Modern Life Is War, Another Breath, Terror, Soldiers, This Is Hell and Daggermouth. Zine reviews. Tons of articles and a movie trivia game. $1.00

It Ain’t All Hugs and Handshakes #4 – Joliet, IL. Interviews with Ceremony, Allegiance, Ruiner, Down To Nothing and Crucified. Movie, record and book reviews. Stories. Opinions. Rants. Tons of good stuff in here. $1.00

Go It Alone: Closure 2002 – 2007 – This is an extremely exhaustive photo zine detailing the history of Vancouver, BC’s Go It Alone. There’s photos and fliers from every year of the bands existence from the first show to the last and everything in between with captions for each picture. This is really impressive and I wish more bands did this sort of thing when they called it quits. $4.00

What We Have #3 (1 Left!) – Santa Barbara, CA. Interviews with Nueva Etica, Time For Change, Crystal Lake, Look Back and Laugh and more. Lots of random writings and pics. Great looking zine. $3.00

Give Me Back #4 – Washington DC. Zegota. Acts of Sedition. Delay. Son Skull. Thank God. Sunpower. Tongs of columns, reviews and more! Lots of good stuff here. $2.00

At Both Ends #7 – Vancouver, BC. If you don’t know At Both Ends fanzine you must be living under a rock in the zine world. This is the premier hardcore zine of the past decade in my opinion. Anti Matter defined the 90s, ABE took the torch for this past decade in my opinion. Interviews/features with Modern Life Is War, Paint It Black, Shallac, Hiretsukan, This Is Hell, BANE, Lahar, Regulations, Death Sentence and Chris Colohan. As always with this zine theres tons of reviews, recipes, articles, columns and a bunch of other really interesting stuff that you would’ve never thought to put in your zine. $4.00

At Both Ends #8 – Vancouver, BC. Interviews/features with Killing the Dream, Playing Enemy, Isis, Undying, Bleeding Through, This Time Tomorrow, Ryan Hex, Kiss It Goodbye, The Geeks and Ruiner. Plus a huge retrospective looking at the history of Seattle Straight Edge band Champion. The usual articles, columns, reviews and other goodies appear as always. $4.00

Contact me at vanzguyz00@hotmail.com if you're interested in anything.

Last edited by tbag01 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

PrestonB

PrestonB

I shot you an email dude Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum