MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a guitar cab to buy

+2
Ronald D
Ryan Felton.
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Anyone trying to sell a guitar cab or know someone who is?

2Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

I've got one, Marshall 1960a cab.

3Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

How much u lookin for dahdee

4Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

senators860 wrote:How much u lookin for dahdee

2 hundo. It's Trestains old cab, so I'll sell it to you for how much he was going to.. holla

5Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

jsdesselles wrote:

2 hundo. It's Trestains old cab, so I'll sell it to you for how much he was going to.. holla

Dad, I think he brought it down to 120.....I could be dreaming butttttt just saying. I'll ask him.

6Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

senators860 wrote:
jsdesselles wrote:

Dad, I think he brought it down to 120.....I could be dreaming butttttt just saying. I'll ask him.

ahhhhhhhaa def not..I already paid him for it...it's in my trunk. It'll be on craigslist soon...lemmme know

7Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

jsdesselles wrote:
senators860 wrote:
jsdesselles wrote:

ahhhhhhhaa def not..I already paid him for it...it's in my trunk. It'll be on craigslist soon...lemmme know

Yeah, I was dreaming. I'll let you know though for sure man.

8Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

senators860 wrote:
jsdesselles wrote:
senators860 wrote:
jsdesselles wrote:

Yeah, I was dreaming. I'll let you know though for sure man.

haha sounds good man. Get my number from rob or jessica and just text me if you want dat shit

9Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Rob the Cunning

Rob the Cunning

(800) HOT-BABE

har har har lol tee hee lol! flower elephant queen jocolor geek farao santa sunny albino cheers drunken cherry

https://www.facebook.com/smackinisaiah

10Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:42 pm

jessicahunt

jessicahunt

thomasthestd wrote:(800) HOT-BABE

har har har lol tee hee lol! flower elephant queen jocolor geek farao santa sunny albino cheers drunken cherry

Summer is going to be filled with 800 Hot Babes

https://www.facebook.com/jessicahunt

11Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

jessicahunt wrote:
thomasthestd wrote:(800) HOT-BABE

Summer is going to be filled with 800 Hot Babes

CAN'T WAIT!!!! sunny sunny sunny

12Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 pm

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

john's avatar is almost as cute as him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

13Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Ronald D

Ronald D

jaybird wrote:john's avatar is almost as cute as him
I miss everyone in this thread. Sad Sad

14Looking for a guitar cab to buy Empty Re: Looking for a guitar cab to buy Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 am

Chris

Chris

i know someone selling a sunn 1x15, and a sunn 4x12.

Looking for a guitar cab to buy Img3104

Looking for a guitar cab to buy Img3100

email brad2thebone@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum