MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuff For Sale: Small and Medium shirts and Hoodies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tbag01

tbag01

Here is a bunch of stuff I have for sale. Please PM or email me with offers, vanzguyz00@hotmail.com.

All shirts are short sleeves with the exception of one Turning Point hoodie and one Judge longsleeve. All Smalls and Mediums.

Verse - White. Size Small. Verbal Assault rip-off deisgn. This has been worn a lot, the design is cracking a bit. There are a few small yellow colored stains underneath the design and a few small ones in the middle of the design. Got this in Aug. of '07 at Refuge w/Go It Alone, Soul Control and I Rise.

Birthright - Teal/dark blue. Size Small. Band logo down left front side of shirt, "Straight Edge is Politics ..." design on back with a live shot. In good condition, worn a handful of times and hasn't been worn in a few years, design cracking a very small bit on the back. Catalyst Records re-print.

Like Wolves - White. Size Small. In good condition. Factory/smoke design. Got this when they played Refuge with Another Breath, Outlast and Great Reversals in Jan. of 2010.

Turning Point - Navy Blue. Size Small. Euro Bootleg. In great condition, worn only a few times. Classic TP "Handprint" design on the front with the "It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn" design with Skip on the back.

Turning Point - Hoodie. Black. Size Medium, fits me pretty perfectly so I'd so it's a smaller Medium. Behind This Wall Re-Print design from the early 00's. In great condition, worn only a few times.

Jeremy Enigk (Sunny Day Real Estate) - Dark Blue. Size Small. In great condition. Wizard/clock design.

Embrace - Grey. Size Medium. The Champion logo is on one of the sleeves. The neck fits higher, on me at least, than most other shirts. This is a bootleg from FL. S/T record cover on front of shirt along with "Embrace" printed vertically from the bottom up on left side of shirt. "I Don't Want To Hear Anymore About Money." on the back, centered at the neck.

At Both Ends - "Reading Isn't Cool Anymore..... So What." Black. Size Small. This has shrunk quite a bit so it is tiny. Print and shirt are both in good condition however. (Outspoken rip-off design. Sold in limited quantities with the release of the final double zine/double 7" package of At Both Ends zine). Purchased at the North West Hardcore Reunion Show in Seattle in Oct. of '09 w/Unbroken, Undertow, Strain, Balance of the World, Converge, Marginal Way, Touche Amore.

Boysetsfire - Dark Red. Size Medium. Original shirt on M.J. Soffe tag. Print is a bit cracked on the front of the shirt. There's a small hole on the shoulder right next to the left side of the collar and a few small white paint stains in the middle of the back of the shirt.

Pictures: https://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/tbag01/Shirts/

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

I'll give you literally nothing for that Turning Point hoodie.

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

Ryan Felton. wrote:I'll give you literally nothing for that Turning Point hoodie.

i love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

Joe P

Joe P

jaybird wrote:
Ryan Felton. wrote:I'll give you literally nothing for that Turning Point hoodie.

i love you

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

lots o love to all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum