MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

4/8 SYE, Idalia, Shades of Red, Grizzlies, Fates Fallen @ H.O Lounge (EX-STATIC AGE!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jstumph

Jstumph

4/8 SYE, Idalia, Shades of Red, Grizzlies, Fates Fallen @ H.O Lounge (EX-STATIC AGE!) Apr8th2011

Yea I know the name sucks Embarassed, I did not name it I just book the shows.....

Just to inform you yes, Static Age is gone, but not forgotten some friends and I bought the space from Chris shortly after he closed.

We completely remodeled the place, e.g., Bigger stage; raised it a foot and extended it 2 feet, added 12 new stage lights, more ambient lighting; non-stage, new paint, removed the bar for more space, added a glass counter to sell food and drink, made 2 of the bathroom walls a giant chalkboard.

We are now operating under the name "High Octane Lounge" personally I just call it "The Lounge"

This will be the first hardcore show at the lounge, and I would like to keep booking good shows so if anyone wants to play just shoot me a message

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum