MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show)

+15
jimmy.b
Ryan Felton.
Real Ryan Felton
xBryanOakley
YYYY
Jeremy Goss
marc macdonalds
tomxalexander
JoeyParmesan
SuperComputer
Timmy Mac
kennethxsmith
nick
tbag01
ratXpiss
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SuperComputer

SuperComputer

youre a hot girl?

https://www.facebook.com/BiffTannen

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

I don't know bro, I think he is telling people about his negative experience stalking girls on facebook. Good advice methinks.

SuperComputer

SuperComputer

my facebook policy is never add anyone and wait for them to come to me. like a venus flytrap or a pitcher plant.

https://www.facebook.com/BiffTannen

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

at least its not "no fat chicks".

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

xBryanOakley wrote:
jaybird wrote:isn't that how one typically makes friends? mutual friends? or are you too high in the social ranks to make friends with a friendly dude that would gladly also introduce himself in person? or is being friendly rather annoying to you?

We get it James, you don't like me. Haven't since three summers ago. Oh well. I'm not higher or better than anyone, never said I was.
As for Steve, I'm not personally attacking him. I've never met the kid and living in Traverse City, I'll probably never meet the kid. But it's like that hot girl you're lurking on Facebook that you add and she denies your friend request... Don't keep adding her.

James, what I think what Bryan is trying to say is... He wants his Movielife cd back.

https://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

xBryanOakley wrote:
senators860 wrote:
Steve Mason > Brian Oakley

I have no idea who Brian Oakley is.

Touche, Bryan 9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Oak-tree-autumn

Razz

ratXpiss

Kyle, Ryan, Tim, James, Jimmy - Thanks for the kind words dudes. The reason I got into hardcore is because I was a loser in high school because I didn't care about the things that most kids did (drugs, sluts, high school football, soulja boy, etc.) and hardcore was a place where I could feel at home being myself. People shitting on me for no reason makes me feel like I'm in high school again, and I have no respect for those people. I'm not some pussy who can't handle jokes, Lee rips on me all time time, but I know he's a good dude and is just joking. I know I make an easy target, be it because I'm tall and goofy, loud and outgoing, or whatevs. I really appreciate you guys, and everyone else, not being an asshole and judging me for stupid shit.

Bryan Oakley - Well, I thought that I had briefly talked to you when I was in Traverse City for the Fireworks tour, but I guess not. Sorry that I'm not cool enough to be your "friend" on a social networking website on the internet.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Looks like that oak tree just got chopped down.

xBryanOakley

Steven Mason wrote:Kyle, Ryan, Tim, James, Jimmy - Thanks for the kind words dudes. The reason I got into hardcore is because I was a loser in high school because I didn't care about the things that most kids did (drugs, sluts, high school football, soulja boy, etc.) and hardcore was a place where I could feel at home being myself. People shitting on me for no reason makes me feel like I'm in high school again, and I have no respect for those people. I'm not some pussy who can't handle jokes, Lee rips on me all time time, but I know he's a good dude and is just joking. I know I make an easy target, be it because I'm tall and goofy, loud and outgoing, or whatevs. I really appreciate you guys, and everyone else, not being an asshole and judging me for stupid shit.

Bryan Oakley - Well, I thought that I had briefly talked to you when I was in Traverse City for the Fireworks tour, but I guess not. Sorry that I'm not cool enough to be your "friend" on a social networking website on the internet.

Nope, can't say you did since I showed up as Man Overboard was playing their second to last or last song and talk to Chris Speer and then left.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

xBryanOakley wrote:
Steven Mason wrote:Kyle, Ryan, Tim, James, Jimmy - Thanks for the kind words dudes. The reason I got into hardcore is because I was a loser in high school because I didn't care about the things that most kids did (drugs, sluts, high school football, soulja boy, etc.) and hardcore was a place where I could feel at home being myself. People shitting on me for no reason makes me feel like I'm in high school again, and I have no respect for those people. I'm not some pussy who can't handle jokes, Lee rips on me all time time, but I know he's a good dude and is just joking. I know I make an easy target, be it because I'm tall and goofy, loud and outgoing, or whatevs. I really appreciate you guys, and everyone else, not being an asshole and judging me for stupid shit.

Nope, can't say you did since I showed up as Man Overboard was playing their second to last or last song and talk to Chris Speer and then left.

So, let's say hypothetically Steve Mason's a hot girl. Would you add him, even though it was at random and he never talked to you in real life? Or would you add him cause he's a hot girl who's adding you randomly?

xBryanOakley

[quote="senators860"
So, let's say hypothetically Steve Mason's a hot girl. Would you add him, even though it was at random and he never talked to you in real life? Or would you add him cause he's a hot girl who's adding you randomly?[/quote]

No sir. I only people I know and talk to.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

xBryanOakley wrote:[quote="senators860"
So, let's say hypothetically Steve Mason's a hot girl. Would you add him, even though it was at random and he never talked to you in real life? Or would you add him cause he's a hot girl who's adding you randomly?

No sir. I only people I know and talk to.[/quote]

You what?

xBryanOakley

senators860 wrote:
xBryanOakley wrote:[quote="senators860"

No sir. I only people I know and talk to.

You what?[/quote]

Sorry Ryan, my phone was being odd as it didn't quote you correctly.
I only add people I know in real life and talk to, no random people.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Were you like this?

9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Oak_tree_black 9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlcT4AlydXga76kJshKraw5kSmXoEaqgwPeH87EvqF5Keb46Y&t=1&usg=__oLHoffS5OeKtb_h70Qv8Q1tn9rs=
9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7x4Rkz0SmOVLw3wh0Kcc2YInJWGgyAeVDeNiWibxRaaW_BcQ&t=1&usg=__8z024ibnLjzZ_pa35ShXgTS0-WQ=

xBryanOakley

senators860 wrote:Were you like this?

9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Oak_tree_black 9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlcT4AlydXga76kJshKraw5kSmXoEaqgwPeH87EvqF5Keb46Y&t=1&usg=__oLHoffS5OeKtb_h70Qv8Q1tn9rs=
9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7x4Rkz0SmOVLw3wh0Kcc2YInJWGgyAeVDeNiWibxRaaW_BcQ&t=1&usg=__8z024ibnLjzZ_pa35ShXgTS0-WQ=

Pretty much. I suck at technology, just like you suck at playing Madball covers when I request.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

xBryanOakley wrote:
senators860 wrote:Were you like this?

Pretty much. I suck at technology, just like you suck at playing Madball covers when I request.

So, you were like this?

9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Tree%20-%20Angry

Quoting things properly > Madball covers

xBryanOakley

senators860 wrote:
So, you were like this?

9.4 - House Show w/ What Counts, Hoodrat, Bearfoot, Gutterslut (First Show), Ire & Sentiment, Dead City Saints (Reunion Show) - Page 2 Tree%20-%20Angry

Quoting things properly > Madball covers

Your statement reminds me of Cam from Cruel Hand's quote when asked to start their cover with the beginning of "Set it Off," - "I don't cover Madball, I tour with Madball."

Regardless, Ryan you're a stand up guy(Not sarcasm).

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

senators860 wrote:Looks like that oak tree just got chopped down.

Got 'em

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

waiting for the new user to be "bryan oakleys ego" to pop up.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=719909407

xBryanOakley

marcmacd0nald wrote:waiting for the new user to be "bryan oakleys ego" to pop up.

Remember how drunk you were when you created JamesDraftsEgo?

I do.

aj

aj

senators860 wrote:Looks like that oak tree just got chopped down.
lol!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=100000022

Tomas

Tomas

Honestly what the fuck is going on?

https://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

xBryanOakley

Tomas wrote:Honestly what the fuck is going on?

I'm at work, eating a bagel.
What's going on with you?

ratXpiss

This is tomorrow!

Hoodrat dropped Sad
We're changing our name.
Die Strong might be playing Smile

If any band wants to play, hit me up in the next couple hours, because Die Strong might not be able to play. If you're too hardcore for a No Warning cover, we'll be covering Fall Out Boy, and Bearfoot is covering The Temptations, so come sing a long.

The show is at a house in Inkster, on Avondale between Middlebelt and Inkster Rd. Some of my best friends live there, and I basically do too. If anyone remembers Jon and Nate from All Lies Aside or Spry from Still Standing, it's their house. It's gonna be a blast and I hope some of you guys show up!

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

Steven Mason wrote:
We're changing our name.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum