MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Empty Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 am

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Anyone know of any? Or at least a no kill shelter around the Southfield area? My parents' neighbors are neglecting their pit puppy and my folks want to do something to get the puppy out of those conditions. Any help anyone can give me will be appreciated.

2Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Empty Re: Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Tomas

Tomas

Tim Lovelady wrote:Anyone know of any? Or at least a no kill shelter around the Southfield area? My parents' neighbors are neglecting their pit puppy and my folks want to do something to get the puppy out of those conditions. Any help anyone can give me will be appreciated.

Wait they have a pit puppy they're trying to get rid of? I could possibly be able to take it off their hands, can you give me any deets on the dog?

https://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

3Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Empty Re: Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Tomas wrote:
Tim Lovelady wrote:Anyone know of any? Or at least a no kill shelter around the Southfield area? My parents' neighbors are neglecting their pit puppy and my folks want to do something to get the puppy out of those conditions. Any help anyone can give me will be appreciated.

Wait they have a pit puppy they're trying to get rid of? I could possibly be able to take it off their hands, can you give me any deets on the dog?

My parents are trying to contact some sort of rescue so they can get advice on what they should do. The dog was outside all weekend chained on a short leash. They would like to see the dog go to a better home because their neighbors obviously don't know how to take care of an animal. If you'd like to go pick it up and take it out of their yard I'm sure my parents' neighbors wouldn't notice. They didn't notice that it didn't have any food almost all day Sunday except for what my mom could give it from scraps. It's a puppy and it's extremely friendly, that's all the details you need to know.

4Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Empty Re: Pitbull Rescues in Oakland County? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

This has no relevance to this thread other than to say pitbulls rule.

https://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum