MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any one have a Peavey VTM60 or 120 they are interested in selling?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

will335

If so hit me up. If you are looking for a stupid ammount don't bother, but if you really interested in selling at the going and reasonable rate get at me.

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

will335 wrote:If so hit me up. If you are looking for a stupid ammount don't bother, but if you really interested in selling at the going and reasonable rate get at me.

what's the reasonable rate? i have a 120.

https://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

will335

shitty kyle wrote:
will335 wrote:If so hit me up. If you are looking for a stupid ammount don't bother, but if you really interested in selling at the going and reasonable rate get at me.

I usually check out what they are going for on Ebay and cross that with listings on craigslist and end up in the middle of those two. The VTM60's are between $150 and $250, I'd say the 120's go for about $350 and $400. Is something you are interested in parting with or are you just trying to temp me?

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

will335 wrote:
shitty kyle wrote:

I usually check out what they are going for on Ebay and cross that with listings on craigslist and end up in the middle of those two. The VTM60's are between $150 and $250, I'd say the 120's go for about $350 and $400. Is something you are interested in parting with or are you just trying to temp me?

i'm semi-interested. i'm not gonna make any promises, but once i get my funds in order and see what can happen, i'll let you know.

will335

shitty kyle wrote:
will335 wrote:
shitty kyle wrote:

i'm semi-interested. i'm not gonna make any promises, but once i get my funds in order and see what can happen, i'll let you know.

Fair enough, I'm hunting pretty hard for one right now, chances are in the next couple weeks I'll find one. Let me know sooner than later, thanks.

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

will335 wrote:
shitty kyle wrote:
will335 wrote:
shitty kyle wrote:

Fair enough, I'm hunting pretty hard for one right now, chances are in the next couple weeks I'll find one. Let me know sooner than later, thanks.

what do you have to trade?

will335

I just sold my JCM900. The only thing I have that would close to value wise is an Epiphone two pick-up Black Beauty Custom. The only reason I'm selling this guitar is because I recently bought a Gibson Custom so having an exact replica doesn't make sense. What are you looking for?

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

will335 wrote:I just sold my JCM900. The only thing I have that would close to value wise is an Epiphone two pick-up Black Beauty Custom. The only reason I'm selling this guitar is because I recently bought a Gibson Custom so having an exact replica doesn't make sense. What are you looking for?

mostly another head, i guess. the VTM is my backup right now. would you be willing to do pick up?

will335

shitty kyle wrote:
will335 wrote:I just sold my JCM900. The only thing I have that would close to value wise is an Epiphone two pick-up Black Beauty Custom. The only reason I'm selling this guitar is because I recently bought a Gibson Custom so having an exact replica doesn't make sense. What are you looking for?

mostly another head, i guess. the VTM is my backup right now. would you be willing to do pick up?

Unless you live in the U.P., where abouts would that be?

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

will335 wrote:
shitty kyle wrote:

Unless you live in the U.P., where abouts would that be?

i live in detroit.

will335

thats only 45 minutes away, thats easy. My band's playing the Slang, Mindeaser show. If you make up your mind before then I would be able to buy it off you (if we can strike a deal) like before the show or something. Whatever I'm down. I'll have my money for that come the first of the month when I get that JCM is bought off of me. I just bought an early 70's Acoustic 60/100w head today so I'm cool either way. I'm probably going to retube and rebias this head and resell it for more. Still looking for the head that can give me the tone I'm looking for.

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

PM'D

will335

Sorry man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum