MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON

+15
marc macdonalds
Jeremy Goss
bwalker
onepartloss
Tim Lovelady
Joe P
Controlx
Cody Dudevall
JoeyParmesan
KEJB
Timmy Mac
Tomas
chrismojan
jasont
YYYY
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

YYYY

Who's going to make an appearance?? What are you excited for??

Ernie Hudson dropped= Mad
Mad Max: The Road Warrior cast/vehicle added= Very Happy
Vince Locke(cannibal corpse artist)= Very Happy

2MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 12:07 am

jasont

jasont

Jim Kelly and Fred Williamson.

But I can't go this year.

3MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 am

chrismojan

chrismojan

I met Richard Kiel at this thing once and was proud to give him 10 dollars for a signed picture.

I also met Ken Foree and made him do the "MANJA! HAHAHA" line from Dawn. It was so cool.

http://myspace.com/fireworks

4MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 12:49 am

Tomas

Tomas

I don't really go for the washed up actors. I mostly go for the sweet people dressed up and all the super cheap comics.

SEE YALL ON SATURDAY, YA DIG?

https://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

5MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:17 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

ANOTHER NERD THREAD!?!?

https://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

6MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 am

KEJB

Max Brooks.
Jacen Burrows.
Terry Huddleston.
Stan Sakai.

The Sheik documentary.

https://www.facebook.com/americandragon

7MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 am

JoeyParmesan

JoeyParmesan

Timmy Mac wrote:ANOTHER NERD THREAD!?!?

maybe you should make a jock thread about drinking beers and being a douche.

8MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:50 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

9MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:54 am

Cody Dudevall

Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

Someone looking to get swirly'd?

10MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:56 am

JoeyParmesan

JoeyParmesan

Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

you are the one crying about another nerd thread! wahhhhhhhhhh im tim macdonald i cut myself and my brother is cooler than meeeeee wahhhhh

(this crying is happening in your bathroom, by the way)

11MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

JoeyParmesan wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

you are the one crying about another nerd thread! wahhhhhhhhhh im tim macdonald i cut myself and my brother is cooler than meeeeee wahhhhh

I've been outed...

12MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 2:03 am

Tomas

Tomas

Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

I've been outed...

Yeah dude, stop being a pussy. We aren't nerds because we have hobbies other than drinking beer and sucking.

13MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 2:21 am

Controlx

Jim Kelly would be awesome to meet.

14MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 2:37 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

Tomas IV wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

I've been outed...

Yeah dude, stop being a pussy. We aren't nerds because we have hobbies other than drinking beer and sucking.

Ouch.

15MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 3:05 am

Tomas

Tomas

Timmy Mac wrote:
Tomas IV wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

I've been outed...

Ouch.

How much am I kidding?

16MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 3:08 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

Tomas IV wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
Tomas IV wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE!

I've been outed...

Ouch.

How much am I kidding?

Hopefully a lot!

17MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 am

Joe P

Joe P

What am I looking forward to? There's so much to be said. Most of my time will be spent filling all the holes in my comic collection. This entails the three books that I'm missing in Amazing Spider-man, the first 18 issues of Green Lantern since Geoff Johns took over the title and the rest of Batman that I'm missing. Then after I buy a Batman George Perez black and white statue I'm going to make fun of everyone with Gossinator, watch The Iron Sheik documentary (I'm sure it's nothing like I want it to be, it's probably really sad), buy some trades, make fun of people with Gossinator and eat. If we don't play "Your Team..." I'm going to be upset. This is the prime location to play the game, it must be done. Cool day.

18MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 am

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

KEJB wrote:The Sheik documentary.

Whoa, what?

Will LeVar Burton be there again?

19MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 am

Joe P

Joe P

http://www.motorcityconventions.com/motor_city_comic_con/guests.html

20MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 10:33 am

onepartloss

onepartloss

Joe P wrote:What am I looking forward to? There's so much to be said. Most of my time will be spent filling all the holes in my comic collection. This entails the three books that I'm missing in Amazing Spider-man, the first 18 issues of Green Lantern since Geoff Johns took over the title and the rest of Batman that I'm missing. Then after I buy a Batman George Perez black and white statue I'm going to make fun of everyone with Gossinator, watch The Iron Sheik documentary (I'm sure it's nothing like I want it to be, it's probably really sad), buy some trades, make fun of people with Gossinator and eat. If we don't play "Your Team..." I'm going to be upset. This is the prime location to play the game, it must be done. Cool day.

I read it, but I won't pretend like I understood any of it.

http://www.twitter.com/onepartloss

21MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 am

bwalker

bwalker

JoeyParmesan wrote:

backed

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

22MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 am

bwalker

bwalker

Joe P wrote:What am I looking forward to? There's so much to be said. Most of my time will be spent filling all the holes in my comic collection. This entails the three books that I'm missing in Amazing Spider-man, the first 18 issues of Green Lantern since Geoff Johns took over the title and the rest of Batman that I'm missing. Then after I buy a Batman George Perez black and white statue I'm going to make fun of everyone with Gossinator, watch The Iron Sheik documentary (I'm sure it's nothing like I want it to be, it's probably really sad), buy some trades, make fun of people with Gossinator and eat. If we don't play "Your Team..." I'm going to be upset. This is the prime location to play the game, it must be done. Cool day.

Man, those are gonna be some intense teams. Are you gonna do any larping?

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

23MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:19 am

Joe P

Joe P

bwalker wrote:

Good to see you figured out who I am, Brad.

"Your Team" is a game played by shallow people. When you see a strange person, an ugly person, a goth person, a person dressed as a Klingon, a juggalo etc. you say "Your team" and place them on other peoples "teams". It's just a funny way to be a dick. For example: Jake and I will be walking by the Warp 9 comics booth when a strange, ugly, goth, klingon/juggalo hybrid stops to ask about some bullshit Manga. Jake isn't really paying attention because he is glancing over at the Molly Holly booth to see how long the line is so he can get an autograph for his Grandma. I turn to Jake, point out the SUGKJ and say "Your team." Jake is devastated. IT'S FUNNY!

24MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 am

onepartloss

onepartloss

Joe P wrote:
bwalker wrote:

"Your Team" is a game played by shallow people. When you see a strange person, an ugly person, a goth person, a person dressed as a Klingon, a juggalo etc. you say "Your team" and place them on other peoples "teams". It's just a funny way to be a dick. For example: Jake and I will be walking by the Warp 9 comics booth when a strange, ugly, goth, klingon/juggalo hybrid stops to ask about some bullshit Manga. Jake isn't really paying attention because he is glancing over at the Molly Holly booth to see how long the line is so he can get an autograph for his Grandma. I turn to Jake, point out the SUGKJ and say "Your team." Jake is devastated. IT'S FUNNY!

I.. I am so happy. Being that I have no plans to purchase anything, get anything signed, or do anything other than hang out with my beard - I will do my best to be the champion of this game this weekend.

25MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 am

Joe P

Joe P

onepartloss wrote:
Joe P wrote:
bwalker wrote:

I.. I am so happy. Being that I have no plans to purchase anything, get anything signed, or do anything other than hang out with my beard - I will do my best to be the champion of this game this weekend.

We've never developed a scoring system, we usually just laugh and walk away to go talk about Batman or something tight like that. Figure one out, I'll beat you.

26MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am

onepartloss

onepartloss

Joe P wrote:
onepartloss wrote:
Joe P wrote:
bwalker wrote:

We've never developed a scoring system, we usually just laugh and walk away to go talk about Batman or something tight like that. Figure one out, I'll beat you.

All right. Soap is on your team.

I win.

27MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:51 am

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

bwalker wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:

backed

If the people want, the people get.

28MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 am

Joe P

Joe P

onepartloss wrote:
Joe P wrote:
onepartloss wrote:
Joe P wrote:
bwalker wrote:

All right. Soap is on your team.

I win.

Shit.

29MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 12:08 pm

KEJB

We always do something similar. If someone ridiculous walks by we'll just turn to someone and ask "whats up with your cousin?"

https://www.facebook.com/americandragon

30MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Empty Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON Thu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Tomas

Tomas

Thanks for including me in these plans, dick!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum