MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pain & Struggle (new MI band, "featuring" members of damages) FFO: Heavy Wignorant Shit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shady nate

Enjoy, relate, talk shit, have a laugh - whatever it is you do best.

I have fun, maybe you can too.

painandstruggle[dot]bandcamp[dot]com

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

damn dude i was just thinking that there was too much thinking already in mihc. just in fucking time.

shady nate

Geeheeb wrote:damn dude i was just thinking that there was too much thinking already in mihc. just in fucking time.

Yeah, we like to cater to the needs of the under-educated in mihc. Next record will be sure to have many political insights and preaching for change on issues that are on the bandwagon we know nothing about. Sleep

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

well nate i dont think youre picking up what im putting down because i wasnt trying to imply anything about the under-educated or political insights that you admittedly dont know anything about. sorry if there was any confusion! get some rest buddy.

here is a clickable link for those too wignorant to cut and paste:

http://painandstruggle.bandcamp.com/

shady nate

Geeheeb wrote:well nate i dont think youre picking up what im putting down because i wasnt trying to imply anything about the under-educated or political insights that you admittedly dont know anything about. sorry if there was any confusion! get some rest buddy.

This is getting got. gg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum