MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lung (Short Fiction)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty The Lung (Short Fiction) Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

kylecallert

kylecallert

Long time no see. Me and few other posters on this board write stories and from time to time deem some acceptable to be viewed by the public. Unfortunately, The Lung does not host any of those. But, here it is anyway: thelungonline.tumblr.com

2The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 pm

kylecallert

kylecallert

Copy+Paste only, I wasn't allowed to hyperlink Sad

3The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

woah, it takes a lot of guts to post the written word like this! Cool!

Its going to take me a while to read it all and since it doesn't take any guts to make fun of it you can be I will be doing that in due time as well!

Cool

4The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 am

kylecallert

kylecallert

Geeheeb wrote:woah, it takes a lot of guts to post the written word like this! Cool!

Its going to take me a while to read it all and since it doesn't take any guts to make fun of it you can be I will be doing that in due time as well!

Cool

Were it a Geheeb by any other color, I would be sad.

5The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

YYYY

OKay okay. Ill bite. Which member of End Trails is actually posting this? Wink

6The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:50 am

kylecallert

kylecallert

Jake wrote:OKay okay. Ill bite. Which member of End Trails is actually posting this? Wink

it's actually me, haha.

7The Lung (Short Fiction) Empty Re: The Lung (Short Fiction) Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 am

kylecallert

kylecallert

rebooted: http://thelungonline.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum