MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead & Gone - Catharsis EP (Free Music!)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead & Gone - Catharsis EP (Free Music!) Empty Dead & Gone - Catharsis EP (Free Music!) Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 am

ratXpiss

Dead & Gone - Catharsis EP (Free Music!) Tumblr_lob1roCInP1qapkmlo1_500

Dead & Gone - Catharsis

1. Mixtapes
2. Divorce
3. Traitor
4. Beach Walks & Pillow Talk
5. From Afar
6. Through The Glass

STREAM
DOWNLOAD
LYRICS
FACEBOOK

ratXpiss

This is my band. It'd be really cool if you would check out the music. We put a lot of hard work into it and I'm happy with it. We've been a band for a few months. Played some shows. We're doing a week with Tight Grip in August. Talking to a couple people about helping us do this on some tapes.

All music written by Dead & Gone. Lyrics by Steven Mason. Recorded by Barrett Peters in Inkster, Michigan. Additional vocals on 'From Afar' by Nate Cieslak of Bearfoot.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

Glad to see this is out so fast! Your vocals are so gnarly.

ratXpiss

Geeheeb wrote:Glad to see this is out so fast! Your vocals are so gnarly.

Yeah we wanted to get it out as quick as possible. I wish we could have worked together. We'll have to in the future. Thanks a lot dude! I really appreciate it.

dhr

I'm into the blatant recycling of names.

http://www.deerhealer.com

ratXpiss

dhr wrote:I'm into the blatant recycling of names.

Track 6 is actually a Stone Sour cover.

ratXpiss

ratXpiss wrote:
dhr wrote:I'm into the blatant recycling of names.

Track 6 is actually a Stone Sour cover.

Not really though. I was joking.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

What's the purpose of a required facebook 'like'? I don't understand why bands do that.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

Ryan Felton. wrote:What's the purpose of a required facebook 'like'? I don't understand why bands do that.

See Ryan, if you do that then people have to click on the "like" button. I don't have a facebook but I have heard about this and I think you can google such things. Judging by the company you keep I doubt you are terribly reserved when tossing out "likes" in the course of your day.

ratXpiss

Geeheeb wrote:
Ryan Felton. wrote:What's the purpose of a required facebook 'like'? I don't understand why bands do that.

See Ryan, if you do that then people have to click on the "like" button. I don't have a facebook but I have heard about this and I think you can google such things. Judging by the company you keep I doubt you are terribly reserved when tossing out "likes" in the course of your day.

Does it make you 'like' it to listen? If so, I'm about to change that. That's stupoid.

ratXpiss

Fixed it.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

I don't even know I'm just taking the piss out of Ryan.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Geeheeb wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fighting Uruk-Hai

Dead and Gone and Catharsis split?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum