MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Rapids racist skins sad about nazi association

+22
chanelbags387
auntysocialdri
toddkrabs
nick
dmickman
Nick_H
Sean Seamus
xBryanOakley
spiritof69
Dean Perish
cory
dhr
WorldPoison999
Peter Venkman
Timmy Mac
maersk
kingofcarrotflowers
Zac Folk
turn_coat
tdodge41
johnhein
Geeheeb
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

toddkrabs

maersk wrote:there are skinheads in cadillac??? i wasnt aware that there was anything going on punkwise in that particular part of the state........

On the way back from Traverse City I stopped in Cadillac at some random diner and at least 12 people in the diner had either nazi tattoos or racist t-shirts on.Even little kids! Look up the band "Major Disappointment" for a taste of some Cadillac racist punk rock!

dhr

toddkrabs wrote:
maersk wrote:there are skinheads in cadillac??? i wasnt aware that there was anything going on punkwise in that particular part of the state........

On the way back from Traverse City I stopped in Cadillac at some random diner and at least 12 people in the diner had either nazi tattoos or racist t-shirts on.Even little kids! Look up the band "Major Disappointment" for a taste of some Cadillac racist punk rock!

Sensational story. I'm in Cadillac a few weeks out of every year and I've never seen a single blatant display of racism.

Last edited by dhr on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.deerhealer.com

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

Why did I get banned from the GR Oi Facebook for a little light ribbing, Todd? I just want to understand people better and participate and I get the boot.

toddkrabs

Geeheeb wrote:Why did I get banned from the GR Oi Facebook for a little light ribbing, Todd? I just want to understand people better and participate and I get the boot.
I have no idea! Seriously I don't. My best guess is that WFS knows there are people after them and 'spying' on them, so they probably figured you might be one of em. Again, this is total speculation If I knew who you were it might help me figure it out!

toddkrabs

toddkrabs wrote:
Geeheeb wrote:Why did I get banned from the GR Oi Facebook for a little light ribbing, Todd? I just want to understand people better and participate and I get the boot.
I have no idea! Seriously I don't. My best guess is that WFS knows there are people after them and 'spying' on them, so they probably figured you might be one of em. Again, this is total speculation If I knew who you were it might help me figure it out!

Just noticed your from Lansing. Maybe that has something to do with it? I really don't know.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

toddkrabs wrote:WFS knows there are people after them and 'spying' on them, so they probably figured you might be one of em.

Woah woah woah, for all I know they sent you here to spy on us! I think I'm going to need you to post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "TODD CRABS". I know for a fact that one of the multiple "Ryan Felton" accounts is a narc.

toddkrabs

Geeheeb wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:WFS knows there are people after them and 'spying' on them, so they probably figured you might be one of em.

Woah woah woah, for all I know they sent you here to spy on us! I think I'm going to need you to post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "TODD CRABS". I know for a fact that one of the multiple "Ryan Felton" accounts is a narc.
Hey, it's just a thought! Total speculation on my part. I really have no idea. It's not like I hang out with them much. Mostly chat on FB or whatever. I have kids, so it's not like I'm out roaming the streets with anyone on the weekends! I'm at home being a dad!

dmickman

toddkrabs wrote:
dmickman wrote:
toddkrabs wrote: WFS aint nazis!

Like I said earlier its not just their words that make them nazis, its their actions! The fact of the matter is that they are targeting people of color at shows and saying racist shit. So their scared to use the "nazi" moniker. That in no way changes the fact that the WFS "crew" has committed racially motivated acts of violence, and there are many witnesses.
Hey Todd, just because you've got fucked up with these "mates" a couple times doesn't make their actions any less serious. Instead of wasting your time defending these cowards you should be condemning their tough guy attitude in the scene and at shows. Oh yeah you can't cause there wouldn't be anybody at a Krabs show then.
Like I said, no they're not angels! Some of them have done somoe fucked up shit. So, have I and so has just about everyone I know. If you've never done anything stupid in your life, then you're most likely lying to yourself or have an ego the size of Ron Jeremys dick! I'm not defending everything WFS has ever done, but to me they're not nazis.

I get the impression that by your definition of a racist nazi that probably half the people I know would be accused and burnt at the stake by you and your kind. Nazi imagery has always been part of punk rock. Like it or not it's a fact. Songs like "blitzkreig bop" "Nazi snotzy" "they saved hitlers brain' all use nazi imagery and in my book are funny as hell! Or how about bands like "Dictators" or "New order"? they're both pretty fascist sounding names to me! So, a swastika really doesn't mean anything to me besides the fact that they pissed off some dumb PC kid witch is exactly what they wanted. So, you let them win. Good for you!

I'd encourage you to read the lyrics in the KRabs records before condemning us. We are actually quite anti racist, but were' anti fascist and believe in freedom of speech as well. Or even better, let me buy you a beer. If you think I'm some 'tough guy' then you obviously dont know me.

I would also encourage you to do a bit of research about the most integrated, diverse, multi racial culture in the world: Skinhead culture! There are skinheads of every race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. all over the world. Even in our country there is a wide multi racial scene. "SKinhead" has nothing to do with race. There are plenty of real neo-nazis that I can help you locate if you'd like. Most of them don't look anything like a skinhead (thank god), but some do. I would encourage you to go after some real neo-nazis that have funding, weapons, and motivation to commit violence. These, I agree, are a real threat. Not some neighborhood gang that quite honestly is so drunk most of the time I doubt they are a REAL threat to anyone!

I'm working with some other people in Grand Rapids to promote unity in our scene. I'm working with people thatI don't necessarly agree with, but in the name of unity we've all chosen to put our differences aside and try to create some positive change in our little 'scene' here. It would be nice if others would do the same!

You are missing the point. Obviously, everyone has done things that they regret. These cowards don't regret shit. Not only do they not regret targeting people of color they continue to say things like, wfs is the only crew and all others will be run out, and post pictures of them posing in front of a confederate flag. That destroys their argument that they are proud of their heritage. If they were proud of their heritage they would rep a flag of their ancestors ie polish, english, etc.. Since the Civil War the confederate flag has represented maintaining the institution of slavery. Claiming that its to represent "pride" makes them look fucking dumb.
And what the fuck does "nazi imagery in punk rock" have to do with anything? These chumps roam around like a gang and threaten/assault people. This is not just about using images to piss people off. If half the people you know graffiti swastikas, pose with guns and nazi symbols, and attack people of color then I would call them nazis too. You can't use the excuse that "its things they regret" because they continue to post threats and act like a gang.
It will be interesting to see how your unity efforts work with you pushing so hard to include nazi skinheads. And you don't have to teach me about skinhead culture. I'm very familiar with its origins and history.
Its not about freedom of speech, "just putting our differences aside," or just "pissing off some pc kids." Its about confronting real life fascists in the GR scene. A "gang" complete with membership patches and big group pictures in front of nazi symbols and a history of violence. Thats who your arguing for unity with. There will NEVER be unity with nazis ie wfs.
I guess we'll see how February goes.

sadheeb :..(

I like the cut of your jib, dmickman.

dmickman

toddkrabs wrote:

At least their smart enough to know people are after them.

Last edited by dmickman on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

toddkrabs wrote:After havingthreats made against me and the krabs, and even called 'racist nazis' by a so called 'Grand Rapids Anti Racist Action' I've decided that we wont be playing again. Ever! Punk used to be an open forum for different ideas and opinions, now it seems it's just full of intolerant people, so we're done playing and focusing on hunting downthis so called "Grand Rapids A.R.A" for their slander and threats and taking them to court. If anyone knows anything about this narrow minded terrorist group, please contact me. Thanks!

todd krabs: down the rabbit hole.

toddkrabs

dmickman wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:
dmickman wrote:
toddkrabs wrote: WFS aint nazis!

Like I said earlier its not just their words that make them nazis, its their actions! The fact of the matter is that they are targeting people of color at shows and saying racist shit. So their scared to use the "nazi" moniker. That in no way changes the fact that the WFS "crew" has committed racially motivated acts of violence, and there are many witnesses.
Hey Todd, just because you've got fucked up with these "mates" a couple times doesn't make their actions any less serious. Instead of wasting your time defending these cowards you should be condemning their tough guy attitude in the scene and at shows. Oh yeah you can't cause there wouldn't be anybody at a Krabs show then.
Like I said, no they're not angels! Some of them have done somoe fucked up shit. So, have I and so has just about everyone I know. If you've never done anything stupid in your life, then you're most likely lying to yourself or have an ego the size of Ron Jeremys dick! I'm not defending everything WFS has ever done, but to me they're not nazis.

I get the impression that by your definition of a racist nazi that probably half the people I know would be accused and burnt at the stake by you and your kind. Nazi imagery has always been part of punk rock. Like it or not it's a fact. Songs like "blitzkreig bop" "Nazi snotzy" "they saved hitlers brain' all use nazi imagery and in my book are funny as hell! Or how about bands like "Dictators" or "New order"? they're both pretty fascist sounding names to me! So, a swastika really doesn't mean anything to me besides the fact that they pissed off some dumb PC kid witch is exactly what they wanted. So, you let them win. Good for you!

I'd encourage you to read the lyrics in the KRabs records before condemning us. We are actually quite anti racist, but were' anti fascist and believe in freedom of speech as well. Or even better, let me buy you a beer. If you think I'm some 'tough guy' then you obviously dont know me.

I would also encourage you to do a bit of research about the most integrated, diverse, multi racial culture in the world: Skinhead culture! There are skinheads of every race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. all over the world. Even in our country there is a wide multi racial scene. "SKinhead" has nothing to do with race. There are plenty of real neo-nazis that I can help you locate if you'd like. Most of them don't look anything like a skinhead (thank god), but some do. I would encourage you to go after some real neo-nazis that have funding, weapons, and motivation to commit violence. These, I agree, are a real threat. Not some neighborhood gang that quite honestly is so drunk most of the time I doubt they are a REAL threat to anyone!

I'm working with some other people in Grand Rapids to promote unity in our scene. I'm working with people thatI don't necessarly agree with, but in the name of unity we've all chosen to put our differences aside and try to create some positive change in our little 'scene' here. It would be nice if others would do the same!

You are missing the point. Obviously, everyone has done things that they regret. These cowards don't regret shit. Not only do they not regret targeting people of color they continue to say things like, wfs is the only crew and all others will be run out, and post pictures of them posing in front of a confederate flag. That destroys their argument that they are proud of their heritage. If they were proud of their heritage they would rep a flag of their ancestors ie polish, english, etc.. Since the Civil War the confederate flag has represented maintaining the institution of slavery. Claiming that its to represent "pride" makes them look fucking dumb.
And what the fuck does "nazi imagery in punk rock" have to do with anything? These chumps roam around like a gang and threaten/assault people. This is not just about using images to piss people off. If half the people you know graffiti swastikas, pose with guns and nazi symbols, and attack people of color then I would call them nazis too. You can't use the excuse that "its things they regret" because they continue to post threats and act like a gang.
It will be interesting to see how your unity efforts work with you pushing so hard to include nazi skinheads. And you don't have to teach me about skinhead culture. I'm very familiar with its origins and history.
Its not about freedom of speech, "just putting our differences aside," or just "pissing off some pc kids." Its about confronting real life fascists in the GR scene. A "gang" complete with membership patches and big group pictures in front of nazi symbols and a history of violence. Thats who your arguing for unity with. There will NEVER be unity with nazis ie wfs.
I guess we'll see how February goes.

Confederate flag:Yes some view this as a symbol of slavery and all that. Others view it as a symbol of southern unity against the tyranny of the north. Still others just think it looks cool, read no meaning into it at all and put it on their cars bumper. Then again still, some people just like to piss people off and are obviously very successful.

I have to admit (here it is, drum roll please), I may not have been fully aware of some things that have happened. I can't defend people getting jumped and beaten, or anything like that. I maybe have been wrong. Yes, I admit, I MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG! I know this though, the WFSP guys that I know are good kids, at least they are to me, so I have to go based on what I've seen.

I have to ask you something though. There are plenty of gangs in Grand Rapids, why are you targeting WFSP? I suspect it's because they're an easy target (nobody has sympathy for skinheads and nobody will defend them, but me appearantly) and you're too chicken shit to go fight some real gangbangers. You don't really care about stopping violence. If you did, WFSP would be quite low on your list.

toddkrabs

sadheeb :..( wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:After havingthreats made against me and the krabs, and even called 'racist nazis' by a so called 'Grand Rapids Anti Racist Action' I've decided that we wont be playing again. Ever! Punk used to be an open forum for different ideas and opinions, now it seems it's just full of intolerant people, so we're done playing and focusing on hunting downthis so called "Grand Rapids A.R.A" for their slander and threats and taking them to court. If anyone knows anything about this narrow minded terrorist group, please contact me. Thanks!

Yes, praise the lord you can rest easy now! The krabs are done. Again! Being adults just doesn't make it easy to be in a punk rock band. However, I'm not "down the rabbit hole". This has given me more energy and inspiration to fight and weed out all the anarchists and other assorted left wing nazi scum who try to impose their beliefs on us. Don't worry, I'll be back!

I wrote a big reply trying to address your points, but after re-reading it I think I can just sum it up with this:

Grand Rapids racist skins sad about nazi association - Page 3 1992_fartman2

toddkrabs

Funny as it may be, it's a copout.

Dean Perish

Dean Perish

toddkrabs wrote:Punk used to be an open forum for different ideas and opinions, now it seems it's just full of intolerant people
Did you mean to contradict yourself?

dmickman

toddkrabs wrote:

Yes, praise the lord you can rest easy now! The krabs are done. Again! Being adults just doesn't make it easy to be in a punk rock band. However, I'm not "down the rabbit hole". This has given me more energy and inspiration to fight and weed out all the anarchists and other assorted left wing nazi scum who try to impose their beliefs on us. Don't worry, I'll be back!

How long can the GR scene really last without the Krabs? I give it two weeks.
Now instead of the (mediocre at best) music of the Krabs I can wait with baited breath for the Todd Krabs "Expedition Against Anarchists and Left-Wing Nazi Scum" in the GR scene. Sounds great and I can't wait.
Really, give it up old man. Take a rest.

YYYY

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Joe P

Joe P

Jake wrote:What the hell is going on in this thread?

From what I understand one poster had a venereal disease and then Fartman came to Grand Rapids to cure him.

toddkrabs

dmickman wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:

How long can the GR scene really last without the Krabs? I give it two weeks.
Now instead of the (mediocre at best) music of the Krabs I can wait with baited breath for the Todd Krabs "Expedition Against Anarchists and Left-Wing Nazi Scum" in the GR scene. Sounds great and I can't wait.
Really, give it up old man. Take a rest.
Ok, internet tough guy, go fuck yerself! You can talk about me and my band all you want, but you'll never change the fact that we made our mark and helped build this scene. You'll never change that or take that away. If telling people how to live and what to say is the new 'hardcore', then you can keep it. It's about as far from hardcore as can be. Do what you want, say what you want, live how you like. "Can't tell no one what to do". Now, go do something useful kid!

dhr

I've never heard of The Krabs, who built the GR scene, so I can only conclude the entire GR scene is horrible.

maersk

maersk

the GR scene is pretty awesome. so many kids doing stuff.....and usually awesome stuff at that........i was never into the skinhead/oi bullshit so this krabs thing means nothing to me.........

http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/

dhr

maersk wrote:the GR scene is pretty awesome. so many kids doing stuff.....and usually awesome stuff at that........i was never into the skinhead/oi bullshit so this krabs thing means nothing to me.........

Instead of being out doing "stuff", maybe they should be out starting good bands!

I was hoping to start a scene war, but since I went to more shows out of state than the Detroit area last year, I'm not part of any scene.

then start an internet war.

maersk

maersk

id like to continue this, but i made the mistake of ordering a pizza with anchovies.....stomach is all kinds of fucked right now

http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/

dhr

I'd rather discuss anchovies than a scene of whose existence I choose to deny.

toddkrabs

dhr wrote:I've never heard of The Krabs, who built the GR scene, so I can only conclude the entire GR scene is horrible.
"HELPED" build. Helped! Been helping to build it for over 25 years.

toddkrabs

maersk wrote:the GR scene is pretty awesome. so many kids doing stuff.....and usually awesome stuff at that........i was never into the skinhead/oi bullshit so this krabs thing means nothing to me.........
SKinheads have always been part of the hardcore scene.Krabs aren't necessarily a 'skinhead' band, but when people wanna start calling people 'racists' that aren't, it 's more than just "skinhead/oi" bullshit. It's about the truth and people using slander against a very easy to attack population.

dhr

toddkrabs wrote:
SKinheads have always been part of the hardcore scene.Krabs aren't necessarily a 'skinhead' band, but when people wanna start calling people 'racists' that aren't, it 's more than just "skinhead/oi" bullshit. It's about the truth and people using slander against a very easy to attack population.

The swastikas are pretty clear in 2012 Grand Rapids, pal. They made themselves easy to attack.

toddkrabs

dhr wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:

The swastikas are pretty clear in 2012 Grand Rapids, pal. They made themselves easy to attack.
Look up "Gallows tree wotansvolk allience" if you're looking for real nazis in GR. Funny, these guys have called WFS "Race traitors" because some of em aren't white. So, the real nazis are calling them race traitors and you are calling them racists. You have to be an idiot to not understand what a real racist is! I just gave you the name of some real nazis (as defined on the Chicago Anti Racist Action website), so stop wasting your time going after skinheads and go after some real nazis if you have the balls. I suspect you don't. In fact I suspect you don't like skinheads either cause they actually have some balls! Unlike the modern day castrated 'hardcore' scene!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum