MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

January 30th @ Refuge - Naysayer, Take Offense, From Hell, Fight It Out

+17
jaybird
Tim Lovelady
Ryan Felton
Zac Folk
Kara P
Real Ryan Felton
bwalker
dominic vargaz
tomxalexander
Joe P
Timmy Mac
tbag01
Jeremy Goss
YYYY
Chris
xJohnx
Ryan Felton.
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ryan Felton

Ryan Felton

Marty Layne wrote:End Trails is playing?

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Show went great minus numerous happenings. Thank you Steve Mason for saving the show with the mics.

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

Ok. Now I'm even lost on the username swaps. Embarassed

Ryan Felton

Ryan Felton

what??

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

marty=ryan
kyle=marty
ryan=kyle

https://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

What's this business I hear that Take Offense was talking shit on "having to play a small skate shop"?

YYYY

Tim Lovelady wrote:What's this business I hear that Take Offense was talking shit on "having to play a small skate shop"?

"Cool you guys made it out. Wish it couldve been at a different venue but.."

Show was a real good time!

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Tim Lovelady wrote:What's this business I hear that Take Offense was talking shit on "having to play a small skate shop"?

I heard in San Diego they play to like 3,000 people a night. Must've just been a weird time for them.

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

Marty Layne wrote:

I heard in San Diego they play to like 3,000 people a night. Must've just been a weird time for them.

poor guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

Rorik

Jake wrote:

Glad the show went well.
Side note- I'm surprised anyone watched them if they were making comments like that!

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

jaybird wrote:
Marty Layne wrote:

poor guys

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

kevinxpeters

Rorik wrote:
Jake wrote:

Glad the show went well.
Side note- I'm surprised anyone watched them if they were making comments like that!

"good show so far, wish it was at a different venue, we'll take what we can get though"...i quit paying attention after that.

Ian Courtney

Ian Courtney

Marty Layne wrote:

It's the coasts man...espcially them West Coast's.

I played bass for Life.Set.Struggle on a east coast tour w/ IN CONTROL (from Oxnard, CA) and we'd play like small garage's and Home-Base in Wilkes-Barre to like 10 people.
Sometime not too much later I played guitar for Desperate Measures on a West Coast tour and we played with IN CONTROL on their home turf in Ojai, CA...there was like 1,000 people there...no joke...all going INSANE for In Control...it was pretty nuts.

Sucks to hear though...I guess no one's perfect.

XrambeauX

XrambeauX

Marty Layne wrote:

They're gonna hate Lansing

http://www.myspace.com/holdmeback517

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum