MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vocalist Looking For Band

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vocalist Looking For Band Empty Vocalist Looking For Band Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 am

ratXpiss

Hey Guys!

This is my first post, so hey. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Michigan Hardcore bands looking for a vocalist, or anyone interested in starting a new project. I'm from the Livingston County/Ann Arbor area, and I go to school in Detroit, so basically anywhere in southeast Michigan would work for me. I've been in bands before. I have legit recordings of the last band I was in that I can provide if needed and I'm down to try out anytime. I'm straight edge (don't care if you're not), and I've got my shit together, so I won't cause a hassle. Ask me anything you'd like to know, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows of any bands currently looking for a vocalist.

Thanks,
Steven

EDIT: I do design and art, so I'd be able to do web stuff, merch, writing, etc.

2Vocalist Looking For Band Empty Re: Vocalist Looking For Band Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 am

YYYY

hook the board up with your previous recorded stuff! im sure im not the only one who is curious.

3Vocalist Looking For Band Empty Re: Vocalist Looking For Band Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 am

ratXpiss

Alright. This last band I was in was a metalcore band, so my vocals are different than what I would be doing in a hardcore band. My (hardcore) vocals are closer to AMBUSH! or Carpathian. But here ya go. We were called Heir To The Throne, and we were around for about a year, playing shows mostly in the Livingston County area. We recorded this 3-song demo at Dreadcore Productions in Waterford, Mi in August 2009.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bu0mlwmzjmn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum