MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

important! help needed! show tomorrow

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1important! help needed! show tomorrow Empty important! help needed! show tomorrow Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

the rock band signs of hope www.myspace.com/signsofhopehad a show scheduled at this new gighouse in mt. morris.
the show was scheduled for

friday june 25th at 6 pm
that's tomorrow

the place is a bust and now there is no where for the show to happen.

if you have a basement or a bedroom or a warehouse or a stadium or anything. please let me/us know

www.myspace.com/underanchor
www.myspace.com/fightitout

text me 313-408-6570

hook it the fuck up

2important! help needed! show tomorrow Empty Re: important! help needed! show tomorrow Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 pm

johnhein

johnhein

what do you mean the place is a bust?

just curious, my band's supposed to play there soon.

https://www.facebook.com/johnhein

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

i guess there was some confusion with a liqour license and them not being able to have all ages shows yet.
i think its just a temporary set back though. im not exaclty sure since im like the third person in a call line.

Chris

Chris

fuck... i hope everything pans out, they asked to do the black teeth show there, and i told them they could.

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

show ended up at a house, the dudes seemed cool aside from charging 7 bux for a house show. during signs of hope dude walks in and says the cash box was stolen (even though it never left his hand the whole night). signs of hope didnt get paid of coarse and they had some shirts stolen from the table.

sweet deal if i do say so myself. and apparently after we left they were moshing with galons of white paint, which is actually kinda cool i guess?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum