MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday May 4th @ The Treefort, Lansing, Scum / Burnt Offerings/ DSS/ +1 TBA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

john12789

Friday May 4th
Frist show, PM For address!!!

Scum (Detroit D-Beat)
Burnt Offerings (G.R. Electronic/Goth)
DSS (Lansing/Grand Rapids Hardcore)
+1 T.B.A.

$3.00 donation

Veg. Potluck at 6:00,
Bands at 7:00.

Flyer Soon!

http://kratss.tumblr.com/

sadheeb :..(

don't be an asshole about the address. folks, this show is at 666b, 666th street Lansing, MI.

alexchilton

WORD. Burn Offerings are so good. If you guys are still looking for another band Cougar Problems would be super interested!

john12789

American Gothic added!

http://kratss.tumblr.com/

dbeatrawscum

get cougar problems on this!
also is there a flier for this?

flyers were only hand drawn on leaves they saved from last autumn.

xinskramzwecrustx

pm'd for the address. no answer. who's booking this show? i want to know if my band can jump on this show or not!

xinskramzwecrustx wrote:pm'd for the address. no answer. who's booking this show? i want to know if my band can jump on this show or not!

I was just telephonically communicating with the dudes at the tree fort (oily dylan lives there) and he said that this show is full up but totally next time. They have to be done before 10pm and that is very strict.

PM me if you want the address though. They are too punk for internet.

xinskramzwecrustx

sadheeb :..( wrote:
xinskramzwecrustx wrote:pm'd for the address. no answer. who's booking this show? i want to know if my band can jump on this show or not!

I was just telephonically communicating with the dudes at the tree fort (oily dylan lives there) and he said that this show is full up but totally next time. They have to be done before 10pm and that is very strict.

PM me if you want the address though. They are too punk for internet.

Alrighty then! Thanks for the information Very Happy

ted koppel just facebooked me that everyone who brings a folding knife with a 5+ inch blade or a gas powered weed wacker gets in free.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum