MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

12.22 Thurs - RZL / FxR / B&D / Detroit Diamonds

+2
tbag01
Ian Courtney
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ian Courtney

Ian Courtney

The BUS125 collective presents a GHOUL GANG X-MAS

12.22.11 - Thursday
The Paper House
1314 Broadway, Detroit

Doors 6PM
$7 or $5 IF YOU BRING PIZZA/PIES/INFLATABLES LIKE BANANAS OR SANTAS OR A GIANT TIGER/VINTAGE WU WEAR.
(OR A COOGI SWEATER GETS YOU IN FOR FREE.)

first 55 people get a prize package at the door.

RZL DZL
FACE REALITY
BUILD AND DESTROY
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
DETROIT DIAMONDS
HEAT LIGHTNING
THE GHOUL GANG

tbag01

tbag01

DEP dropped?

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

trestain

Yes they did. Family obligations. They'll be back soon i'm sure. This show will still be a ton of fun.

Mary

the singer got shot

p_dow

What the fuck is this dumb shit to reduce entry costs? Why not support the community like Cold as Life's final(?) show did? Let's not forget that there are still homeless/needy who can't afford food unlike those of us who are overpaying for vintage Wu Wear on eBay. Also, who gives a fuck about Wu Wear when you've met Ghostface and Raekwon?

Regardless, I'll still be there.

Ian Courtney

Ian Courtney

p_dow wrote:What the fuck is this dumb shit to reduce entry costs? Why not support the community like Cold as Life's final(?) show did? Let's not forget that there are still homeless/needy who can't afford food unlike those of us who are overpaying for vintage Wu Wear on eBay. Also, who gives a fuck about Wu Wear when you've met Ghostface and Raekwon?

If you got such bright ideas book your own show. Your obviously missing the point.

Please don't come...unless you feel like getting turned away at the door.

p_dow

Ian Courtney wrote:
p_dow wrote:What the fuck is this dumb shit to reduce entry costs? Why not support the community like Cold as Life's final(?) show did? Let's not forget that there are still homeless/needy who can't afford food unlike those of us who are overpaying for vintage Wu Wear on eBay. Also, who gives a fuck about Wu Wear when you've met Ghostface and Raekwon?

If you got such bright ideas book your own show. Your obviously missing the point.

Well, I'm going to show up and support the scene I love - if I get turned away at the door I'll just have to get in with a band.

p_dow

PS: enlighten me, what is the point?

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

p_dow wrote:
Ian Courtney wrote:

Well, I'm going to show up and support the scene I love - if I get turned away at the door I'll just have to get in with a band.

Chill out. Partake in the theme of having FUN at a great hardcore gig or pay full price which is a whopping 2 dollars more. Nobody is being turned away at the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

p_dow

^ My apologies, I really need to chill the fuck out on the drinking.

Ian Courtney

Ian Courtney

The point is that instead of sitting on a computer and criticizing other people that are booking a show you should put the work into booking your own show with these ideas that you have. Kind of like I did 5 years ago in 2006 at the Detroit Birds record release show where I did a 'toys for tots' benefit. It's alot easier to sit and criticize instead of taking action. Take A Stand.

The point is to have fun...BYOF

The point is...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum