MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

9/5/11 - Wolves In The Throne Room, Thou, Beast In The Field, Cloud Rat, Isenblast @ Jamestowne Hall

+5
Tim Lovelady
Ryan Felton.
niceresonance
Geeheeb
Rorik
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rorik

9/5/11 - Wolves In The Throne Room, Thou, Beast In The Field, Cloud Rat, Isenblast @ Jamestowne Hall WITTRFINALcopy2

Wolves In The Throne Room
Thou
Beast In The Field
Cloud Rat
Isenblast

@ Olde Jamestowne Hall
7035 Swan Creek Rd
Saginaw Michigan
All Ages, 7:30 PM, $10.

This show will fucking rule.

Last edited by Rorik on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

I just gave my neighbor all my WiiTR vinyl.

Rorik

Geeheeb wrote:I just gave my neighbor all my WiiTR vinyl.
Shoulda gave it to me!! Smile

Rorik

Bump for the flyer being up!

Rorik

Bump again (sorry) for THOU being added to the show!!!

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

Thou was on NPR, so be prepared for a bunch of Volkswagons and iPads at this show.

Rorik

Geeheeb wrote:Thou was on NPR, so be prepared for a bunch of Volkswagons and iPads at this show.

I'm fine with the VW's. iPads will not be allowed, however...

I listen to NPR regularly, and own neither of such thing. I do, however, listen to some lame NPR-approved indie music from time to time. Smile

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

Don't get me wrong, I listen too...

But APR has Marketplace (which is on almost all public radio) but no labor report? STORMY FUCKING WEATHER.

Rorik

Geeheeb wrote:Don't get me wrong, I listen too...

But APR has Marketplace (which is on almost all public radio) but no labor report? STORMY FUCKING WEATHER.

Marketplace grinds my gears. And not a good grinding, that is.

niceresonance

niceresonance

Geeheeb wrote:Thou was on NPR, so be prepared for a bunch of Volkswagons and iPads at this show.

Thinking about driving my ipad up to this one...wait has Saginaw gotten a Whole Foods yet?

Never though Thou would make it up to Michigan. Will definitely be headed up for this.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

niceresonance wrote:Thinking about driving my ipad up to this one...wait has Saginaw gotten a Whole Foods yet?

I'm certain there is an app for both these things.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Rorik, I have a feeling Kyle wants to play this show so, is their room.

Rorik

Bump for this show being just over a month away! I'm pumped.

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Two things:
1) When/why was Thou on NPR?
2) Is Thou doing a full tour?

Rorik

1: I have no idea, and I didn't even know about it until Kevin mentioned it.

2: No, just 2 weeks on the Wolves tour and that's it. Nearest to us are Cincinnati on September 3rd (Wolves, Thou, Cloud Rat, Beneath Oblivion), possibly an off date on the 4th somewhere else..., and then the show in Saginaw.

niceresonance

niceresonance

Caught wind of Thou playing in Toledo on the 4th. True?

slowhand

Thou Web site says Columbus on the 4th.

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

slowhand wrote:Thou Web site says Columbus on the 4th.

Best news I've gotten today. Thank you.

Joshua

Joshua

Oh man, it's tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/davisjoshuaj

everythingilistentosucks

everythingilistentosucks

anyone have any idea what turnout for shows here are like? or what this one might be. im assuming very few people are coming, but i also know hype is big with these bands right now. ive got a 2 hr drive for the show and was wondering if it's going to be in any danger of selling out so i might be able to leave a little late.

http://www.last.fm/user/nickyismusic

YYYY

everythingilistentosucks wrote:anyone have any idea what turnout for shows here are like? or what this one might be. im assuming very few people are coming, but i also know hype is big with these bands right now. ive got a 2 hr drive for the show and was wondering if it's going to be in any danger of selling out so i might be able to leave a little late.

lol. Nahhh.

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

I thought it was a sweet show, but Rorik needs stronger strings or weaker hands.

Joshua

Joshua

Adamantium strings for Rorik.

https://www.facebook.com/davisjoshuaj

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum