MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neil Young

+2
Real Ryan Felton
Ryan Felton.
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neil Young Empty Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 12:58 am

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Hats off to those who saw True Widow and Broken Water tonight. I rocked in the free world and loved every second of it. Guy rocks harder than any unnecessary revival tour combined in the world.

2Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am

Real Ryan Felton

Real Ryan Felton

i saw true widow, broken water, AND neil young. so fuck you.

https://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

3Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 3:01 am

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

You saw 3 minutes of True Widow. So you saw a half of one song maybe. So no fuck you.

4Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am

Chris

Chris

isnt that dude from new jersey?

pass.

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

5Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 am

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

Dad you should have come up and watched broken water. Kyle only missed two songs. I got your record anyway

6Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 11:48 am

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Zac Folk (dad) wrote:Dad you should have come up and watched broken water. Kyle only missed two songs. I got your record anyway

I was on the dad mobile on the way home. He complained about needing to be up early and had to go. I was bummed. Thank you for getting the record.

7Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am

cory

cory

I saw the Tigers game and then Broken Water. Broken Water sounded so full for a three piece. Picked up both of their EPs.

I'm pretty sure I was standing behind most you guys. Or should I say most of End Trails.

8Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 am

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

cory wrote:I saw the Tigers game and then Broken Water. Broken Water sounded so full for a three piece. Picked up both of their EPs.

I'm pretty sure I was standing behind most you guys. Or should I say most of End Trails.

More like the guys.

9Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

cory wrote:I saw the Tigers game and then Broken Water. Broken Water sounded so full for a three piece. Picked up both of their EPs.

I'll fucking kill you

10Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Geeheeb

Geeheeb

My friend John put this out:

http://www.lansingscene.com/lprecords/neiltribute.html

Neil Young Ext_cover_1

11Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm

cory

cory

Ryan Felton. wrote:

More like the guys.

I thought you guys were in that band. I guess I'm confused. Anyway, Broken Water was cool and I just checked out True Widow (also cool). Did True Widow play during the main show upstairs or down in the Garden Bowl? I had to leave during Broken Water's set.

Zac Folk (dad) wrote:I'll fucking kill you

Shocked

12Neil Young Empty Re: Neil Young Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

cory wrote:
Ryan Felton. wrote:

More like the guys.

I thought you guys were in that band. I guess I'm confused. Anyway, Broken Water was cool and I just checked out True Widow (also cool). Did True Widow play during the main show upstairs or down in the Garden Bowl? I had to leave during Broken Water's set.

Zac Folk (dad) wrote:I'll fucking kill you

Shocked

Lawlapalooza, yeah they played first upstairs.
And yeah we were there and by we I mean marfy, pizza buffet Kyle, and myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum