MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agnostic Front, Mother of Mercy, Product of Waste, Fisherking, Great Reversals-Monday, October 4th-Mac's Bar in Lansing

+10
Jeremy Goss
Tomas
tbag01
jaybird
Geeheeb
Ian Courtney
griffin.bruce
xBryanOakley
kyle
Scobie Wan Kenobi
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

only caught a bit of great reversals. sounded good. product of waste was cool, i enjoy it when abnormal people front bands, definitely gonna check them out. RZL was RZL. mother of mercy killed it. i left after AF played public assistance, they sounded great. played victim in pain straight through, then cause for alarm straight through. anyone know what they played after?

highlights-mother of mercy's new songs. RZL DZL. AF playing toxic shock and the eliminator. very diverse crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

aaronshitfield

aaronshitfield

jaybird wrote:only caught a bit of great reversals. sounded good. product of waste was cool, i enjoy it when abnormal people front bands, definitely gonna check them out. RZL was RZL. mother of mercy killed it. i left after AF played public assistance, they sounded great. played victim in pain straight through, then cause for alarm straight through. anyone know what they played after?

highlights-mother of mercy's new songs. RZL DZL. AF playing toxic shock and the eliminator. very diverse crowd

Post-Public Assistance they played United Blood and Friend or Foe, along with Gotta Go off Something's gotta give, For My Family (off Warriors i think?) and then closed with some mosh heavy song i wasn't familiar with (maybe off another voice? or warriors?).

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum