MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 am

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Is there any way that any of you could cop me two tickets for the U of M game against Massachusetts on Sept. 18th? I'll pay for the tickets, just not jacked up prices. I've never been to the Big House and I'd like to go to a game with my dad this season. Anyone that can help me out, let me know.

2ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 am

yoitsRobJ

yoitsRobJ

my pair of of regular season tickets yesterday (no more student section Crying or Very sad ) I have to coordinate with my parents which games they are planning on going to and I'll let you know.

That game should be pretty easy to get tickets for though I'm sure.

http://yoitsrobj.tumblr.com

3ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Keep me updated, dude. I appreciate it.

What do you think the going price for those tickets would be?

4ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

yoitsRobJ

yoitsRobJ

I got em. They are only $50 each. section 6 row 12

lemme know on here or whatever.

http://yoitsrobj.tumblr.com

5ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 am

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

I'm gonna talk to my dad tomorrow about it to make sure he wants to go still. I'll let you know then.

6ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Rob, pm me your paypal and we'll figure out how I'll get a hold of them.

7ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Empty Re: ATTN: Rob J/Ann Arbor/U of M kids Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Someone do me a favor and tell Rob to hit me up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum