MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

7/1 METAL FRAT - UNDER ANCHOR / DEATHSKIN RAZORS TOUR KICKOFF

+22
Real Ryan Felton
Rorik
Jeremy Goss
ryanhord
Steven Woahdick
Chris
Dylan
marc macdonalds
leedolin
onepartloss
Geeheeb
Joshua
kennethxsmith
johnhein
Timmy Mac
XrambeauX
Ronald D
YYYY
MarcDTaylor
Tomas
nick
jimmylawson (dad)
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

alex.

I'm moving and trying to sell a few things. If anybody is interested in any of the following PM me and I can bring them tonight.

7”
Against Me! – White People for Peace (Red /500)
Blacklisted – Peace on Earth, War on Stage (White/Silver /1000)
The Effort – Wear Your Heart (Gold /200)
The Effort – Wear Your Heart (Green /143)
The Effort – Wear Your heart (Burgundy /Cool
Have Heart – You Can’t Go Home Again
Verse – Story of a Free Man
Wolf Whistle – Demo 2007

12”
Blacklisted – Heavier than Heaven, Lonelier than God (Clear Blue w/ Black Haze /1500)
Blacklisted – Nobody Deserves To Be Here More than Me (Orange w/Black Splatter /1929)
The Effort – Iconoclasm (Black /225)
Kayo Dot – Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue (180 gram 2XLP)
Modern Life is War – Midnight in America (/200 "Final Tour" version w/silk-screened cover, pressed on transparent blue vinyl and includes the self-titled 7" on blue vinyl.)

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

Awesome night. Every band played great. I love hearing AN covers.

https://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

kennethxsmith

kennethxsmith

Thanks to everybody who came out. Much love.

https://www.facebook.com/xklsmithx

Chris

Chris

kennethxsmith wrote:Thanks to everybody who came out. Much love.

I love you

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

dhr

Timmy Mac wrote:I love hearing AN covers.

I didn't know this happened. Wild.

Since this show is over, I will change the subject to talk about AN. I only saw them once (ended up being twice), I think. It was the first time they played Michigan. Started in the upstairs of a building in Hamtramck, show got shut down in the middle of their set, and they were quickly added to a show at Muggs in Ypsi (by Ian C., I think). Afterward, I took them to a party store and they were really into Faygo. That may have been the night I drove Haroun home and my truck broke down a couple miles from his house. He had to walk the rest of the way at like 4am for exams the next morning. 2000 or 2001? Cool story, bro.

http://www.deerhealer.com

Timmy Mac

Timmy Mac

dhr wrote:

Since this show is over, I will change the subject to talk about AN. I only saw them once (ended up being twice), I think. It was the first time they played Michigan. Started in the upstairs of a building in Hamtramck, show got shut down in the middle of their set, and they were quickly added to a show at Muggs in Ypsi (by Ian C., I think). Afterward, I took them to a party store and they were really into Faygo. That may have been the night I drove Haroun home and my truck broke down a couple miles from his house. He had to walk the rest of the way at like 4am for exams the next morning. 2000 or 2001? Cool story, bro.

Weird, this story was brought up last night. That's pretty dope though. I wish I wasn't 12 at that period in my life.

https://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

dhr

Timmy Mac wrote:
dhr wrote:

Weird, this story was brought up last night. That's pretty dope though. I wish I wasn't 12 at that period in my life.

You can't help when you were born, dude. Fun night.

They had those AN zip up hoodies that ended up being big sellers on Ebay years later. I tried one on and handed it back because I didn't like how it looked. Ugh.

Chris

Chris

dhr wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
dhr wrote:

They had those AN zip up hoodies that ended up being big sellers on Ebay years later. I tried one on and handed it back because I didn't like how it looked. Ugh.

i got one! then jusin tried to kill me in a car accident and they had to cut it off me in the ambulance. said sleeveless AN hoodie can be seen in the fireworks - detroit video. i wish i would have sold it for $100-200 since i payed $25 for it. i remember those embroidered bane lookalikes were hot on ebay at the same time.

i liked AN until they got a different drummer near the end and played all of their songs at double speed, and wes went from wearing floorpunch long sleeves(-s), to partially unbuttoned dress shirts. slightly too much woe is me/love though.

http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

dhr

Chris wrote:
dhr wrote:
Timmy Mac wrote:
dhr wrote:

i got one! then jusin tried to kill me in a car accident and they had to cut it off me in the ambulance. said sleeveless AN hoodie can be seen in the fireworks - detroit video. i wish i would have sold it for $100-200 since i payed $25 for it. i remember those embroidered bane lookalikes were hot on ebay at the same time.

i liked AN until they got a different drummer near the end and played all of their songs at double speed, and wes went from wearing floorpunch long sleeves(-s), to partially unbuttoned dress shirts. slightly too much woe is me/love though.

Yeah, missed opportunities. Well, at least for me. You got it a lot worse, I guess.

The first AN LP got some spins from me, but then I guess I lost interest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum