MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last minute show Black Breath is playing in Toledo tonight!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

will335

I'm not doing the show, some loser "Hardcore Production Company" is, so if you live close to Ohio and you're old enough to know that Concerge and Coalesce suck then come down tonight. Show is at Main Street Bar and Grill, 141 Main St. (a block from Frankies) $8 at the door, doors are at 7pm. I don't even know if anybody is playing with them but whatever.

tbag01

tbag01

will335 wrote: and you're old enough to know that Converge and Coalesce suck then come down tonight.

This is why I love you. haha.

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

Rorik

Main Street Bar & Grill?
Weird. Weren't you going to do a show at the Black Cherry for them?

will335

Rorik wrote:Main Street Bar & Grill?
Weird. Weren't you going to do a show at the Black Cherry for them?

Naw I tried to take it over because somebody wasn't doing there job but it seems like the dudes on it now.

will335

tbag01 wrote:
will335 wrote: and you're old enough to know that Converge and Coalesce suck then come down tonight.

Who is this?

tbag01

tbag01

[quote="will335"]
tbag01 wrote:

Who is this?[/quote

Andrew

http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

eric

eric

is this at the bar where the main event used to be?

will335

eric wrote:is this at the bar where the main event used to be?
Yes, but it ended up getting moved to Frankies. I saw Coalesce at Smalls a couple months back, they are going to get embarassed by Black Breath, honestly one of the best bands I've ever seen live. Up there with Catharsis and a few other select bands.

eric

eric

yeah dude black breath is sweet, they kileld it at howards with victims and trap them

TimxMaze

TimxMaze

tbag01 wrote:

i hate my parents for not having me before 1988.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum