MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crew shot (wrestling thread)

+4
Joe P
MarcDTaylor
JoeyParmesan
Tomas
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 am

Tomas

Tomas

Crew shot (wrestling thread) Nwo63300flp3

Not enough of this being talked about

WWF, WCW, ECW, FTW

It's all good baby

https://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

2Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 am

JoeyParmesan

JoeyParmesan

Saw Hulk Hogan vs Sting live.

3Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 am

MarcDTaylor

MarcDTaylor

I went to a WCW match when i was real young. And i saw Sting and got a Sting mask. Still have it too Cool

https://facebook.com/xMarcTaylorx

4Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 am

Joe P

Joe P

I'm going to WWE Over The Limit at The Joe next month and I need some good antagonistic signs for CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society. Help me out. So far I have:

"Girls Can't be Straight Edge"
"CM Punk and The Steroid Society"
"Where's The Blue Blazer?"

Keep in mind I'm going to laminate a white piece of poster board and keep erasing it so I can have multiple signs. I will be in the sixth row behind Lawlers right shoulder.

5Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 am

onepartloss

onepartloss

The best crew in the history of wrestling wasn't even a faction.

Crew shot (wrestling thread) The-kliq

Last edited by onepartloss on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.twitter.com/onepartloss

6Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Tomas

Tomas

Joe P wrote:I'm going to WWE Over The Limit at The Joe next month and I need some good antagonistic signs for CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society. Help me out. So far I have:

Keep in mind I'm going to laminate a white piece of poster board and keep erasing it so I can have multiple signs. I will be in the sixth row behind Lawlers right shoulder.

I'm so about that Blue Blazer sign

How about

"BWO"
or
"Devon, get the tables"

7Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:45 pm

charles

charles

Joe P wrote:I'm going to WWE Over The Limit at The Joe next month and I need some good antagonistic signs for CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society. Help me out. So far I have:

At one point you should probably put "Shut your mouth, CM Punk!" like The Rock would have said.

8Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

JoeyParmesan

JoeyParmesan

I emailed CM Punk when I was 16 calling him out for using straight edge as his wrestling gimmick.

...he never replied Mad

9Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Zac Folk

Zac Folk

thank god for youtube having all the greatest ec dub matches.

i got ashley into it and she loves rvd and sabu

10Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Tim Lovelady

Tim Lovelady

Tomas X wrote:I'm so about that Blue Blazer sign

How about

"BWO"
or
"Devon, get the tables"

These will get confiscated so fast it'll make your head spin.

Hart Dynasty winning the belts was actually a positive thing in WWE.

Heard TNA might turn the Global belt into the Hardcore belt. Personally, I think it's dumb because today's younger fans really have no connection to hardcore wrestling and it seems like it'd just be pandering to old ECW fans. Call me old school but I'd much rather see them just turn it into a TV title.

11Crew shot (wrestling thread) Empty Re: Crew shot (wrestling thread) Sat May 01, 2010 4:49 am

Tomas

Tomas

Tim Lovelady wrote:
Tomas X wrote:I'm so about that Blue Blazer sign

How about

"BWO"
or
"Devon, get the tables"

These will get confiscated so fast it'll make your head spin.

Hart Dynasty winning the belts was actually a positive thing in WWE.

Heard TNA might turn the Global belt into the Hardcore belt. Personally, I think it's dumb because today's younger fans really have no connection to hardcore wrestling and it seems like it'd just be pandering to old ECW fans. Call me old school but I'd much rather see them just turn it into a TV title.

If we're talking tv champ...

Crew shot (wrestling thread) Vandam

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum