MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD

+40
Tim Lovelady
kevinxpeters
AM/PM
EricZ
oscarsolees
Dj
austin
bound by the earth
tbag01
Kara P
SOULJA BOY TELL 'EM
kennethxsmith
Cody Dudevall
AaronBondroff
Nothing Joel can Stay
lifeandlimb
Timmy Mac
jimmy.b
leedolin
Derrick Daniel
Joe P
TimxMaze
Ronald D
Real Ryan Felton
YYYY
scumsince91
Rob the Cunning
Rob
Geeheeb
ethanj
JoeyParmesan
Dylan
jaybird
Tomas
johnhein
anthony_xxx
marc macdonalds
RustyClark
heckcomeshome
ScottyG02
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm

ScottyG02

are fucking pussies, yes the east side > the west side, but we have been going to East side shows, Indiana shows, Chicago shows, Toledo shows since before your dad first jerked you off. Your complaining about the security guard getting a black eye? Fuck the security guard and fuck the mixtape, shit isn't the same since mirf left. This is hardcore, people get hit, get the fuck over it, you trendy fuck. And as for you east siders complaining about being hit, makes me think you have never been to a real show on the east side, your probably a bunch of down river faggots that get there head stomped in everytime, so you refuse to go, unless its something like set your goals or comeback kid. If you can't handle the fucking scene stay the fuck out of it cock suckers.

2KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:09 pm

heckcomeshome

heckcomeshome

ScottyG02 wrote:are fucking pussies, yes the east side > the west side, but we have been going to East side shows, Indiana shows, Chicago shows, Toledo shows since before your dad first jerked you off. Your complaining about the security guard getting a black eye? Fuck the security guard and fuck the mixtape, shit isn't the same since mirf left. This is hardcore, people get hit, get the fuck over it, you trendy fuck. And as for you east siders complaining about being hit, makes me think you have never been to a real show on the east side, your probably a bunch of down river faggots that get there head stomped in everytime, so you refuse to go, unless its something like set your goals or comeback kid. If you can't handle the fucking scene stay the fuck out of it cock suckers.

Ahahaha, Scott where were you last night?

http://www.last.fm/user/whysettle

3KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm

ScottyG02

eatingxrats wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:are fucking pussies, yes the east side > the west side, but we have been going to East side shows, Indiana shows, Chicago shows, Toledo shows since before your dad first jerked you off. Your complaining about the security guard getting a black eye? Fuck the security guard and fuck the mixtape, shit isn't the same since mirf left. This is hardcore, people get hit, get the fuck over it, you trendy fuck. And as for you east siders complaining about being hit, makes me think you have never been to a real show on the east side, your probably a bunch of down river faggots that get there head stomped in everytime, so you refuse to go, unless its something like set your goals or comeback kid. If you can't handle the fucking scene stay the fuck out of it cock suckers.

Ahahaha, Scott where were you last night?

didn't even know about it lol, how much was it? i disced all day yesterday so i couldve went because i was out there

4KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm

RustyClark

RustyClark

Why do you care?

http://www.myspace.com/processiongr

5KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:16 pm

ScottyG02

RustyClark wrote:Why do you care?
because pussies are bitching thats why, why do you care that i care

6KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:19 pm

RustyClark

RustyClark

jw.

http://www.myspace.com/processiongr

7KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm

ScottyG02

RustyClark wrote:jw.
okay i'm not being mean too you britty

8KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

You're a moron and I bet I pit harder than you.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=719909407

9KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

ScottyG02

marcmacd0nald wrote:You're a moron and I bet I pit harder than you.
okay captain bed room mosh, i don't pit, i smash kids, all i do. I wouldn't mind you being one of them, if you want too, come to the show the third and lets see big guy

10KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

ScottyG02 wrote:
okay captain bed room mosh, i don't pit, i smash kids, all i do. I wouldn't mind you being one of them, if you want too, come to the show the third and lets see big guy

Who are you and what show is on the third? I still think you're a moron.

11KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 pm

ScottyG02

marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

Scott Goulet remember the name its going to be the kid that smashes you, Tyrant and Earth Crisis I believe. Do you think i care that you think I am a moron? Your a degenerate piece of shit

12KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 pm

anthony_xxx

anthony_xxx

he only cares about new mondern hardcore bands scott, not none of the stuff thats been around for a while

13KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

heckcomeshome

heckcomeshome

ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

Scott Goulet remember the name its going to be the kid that smashes you, Tyrant and Earth Crisis I believe. Do you think i care that you think I am a moron? Your a degenerate piece of shit

I just lost it. cat

http://www.last.fm/user/whysettle

14KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

ScottyG02

eatingxrats wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

I just lost it. cat
lol

15KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

I wont be there, I have finals that I need to worry about. Im sorry that you wont be able to "smash" me. Can I get a rain check Mr. BWF-MMA fighter? Wink

16KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm

ScottyG02

marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

I wont be there, I have finals that I need to worry about. Im sorry that you wont be able to "smash" me. Can I get a rain check Mr. BWF-MMA fighter? Wink
Aww does someone know how to search on myspace for someone Sad , thats too bad i was hoping to get to break your nose or something for being such a complete imbecile

17KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:
marcmacd0nald wrote:
ScottyG02 wrote:

Aww does someone know how to search on myspace for someone Sad , thats too bad i was hoping to get to break your nose or something for being such a complete imbecile

Actually, I search for your facebook, Myspace is so 2007. Get with the times Rolling Eyes.

Oh, and Ive seen you around. Remember in 2007 at SOIA at Skelletones when you and all your friends grabbed and sucker punched my brother? LOL that was hard.

18KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

anthony_xxx

anthony_xxx

crying about it on a message board is hard, just sayin

19KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

johnhein

johnhein

KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD 5216_264538795108_648575108_8455119_1956392_n

https://www.facebook.com/johnhein

20KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

Where did I cry about anything? Please point that out. Where did I complain about being hit? Point that one out too. I actually defended GR if you actually read my first post about what happened in the other thread. You and "ScottyG02" are such morons. You're literally crying about people crying on a messageboard. I dont know who you are and I really dont care and I've never seen "ScottyG02"-Mr. BWF-MMA fighter outside of Grand Rapids/Muskegon shows. Im rarely at shows over there and if I am believe me, its not chug-chug-breakdown-7th dagger mosh-crowd mosh shows so Im sorry "ScottyG02" you will never have the opportunity to "break my nose" unless you stray away from hardcore from 2005 and join us up here in 2010.

Delete this thread already, my internet trolls were funny to me at first but damn now you guys are just getting annoying.

21KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm

anthony_xxx

anthony_xxx

when you were talking about something that happened in 2007 that is entirely irrelevant to now about something that happened to your brother, not you. Im sure your brother is a big boy and he can stand up for himself, and bring things up about HIS past, not yours

22KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:10 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

I've never interacted with that turd besides trying to break up him and his friends grabbing and sucker punching my brother. I'd say its pretty relevant to me since as the BWF turds would say that they "always have their friends backs no matter what".

23KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

This is arguing on the internet it will go no where, therefore I am done.

Ill be in GR on the 10th though, see you in the pit. Twisted Evil

24KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

and holy shit, i just realized your last night is Goulet. are you related to this guy?

KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD 63125_144311_2

25KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:16 pm

ScottyG02

marcmacd0nald wrote:and holy shit, i just realized your last night is Goulet. are you related to this guy?

KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD 63125_144311_2
uncle and wtf is the 10th and where at

26KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:20 pm

marc macdonalds

marc macdonalds

HOLY SHIT HES REALLY YOURE UNCLE? GET ME A FUCKING AUTOGRAPH.

And my point exactly, once you meet me in 2010 we can get to talkin'.

27KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:25 pm

anthony_xxx

anthony_xxx

sorry to say, but not everyone cares about damages and touche amore if thats the show your talking about. I liked damages when they were first a band, but its gone downhill since then for me

28KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Tomas

Tomas

Marc's my dude and this whole thread's gay. Almost but not as gay as the Viking show thread got.

https://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

29KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm

jaybird

jaybird
Admin

anthony_xxx wrote:sorry to say, but not everyone cares about damages and touche amore if thats the show your talking about. I liked damages when they were first a band, but its gone downhill since then for me

why i oughtta......
KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD 190-59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

30KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Empty Re: KYLE CALLERT APPRESH THREAD Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 pm

ScottyG02

marcmacd0nald wrote:HOLY SHIT HES REALLY YOURE UNCLE? GET ME A FUCKING AUTOGRAPH.

And my point exactly, once you meet me in 2010 we can get to talkin'.
hes dead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum