MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seraphim, March 18th at Rack and Roll?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seraphim, March 18th at Rack and Roll? Empty Seraphim, March 18th at Rack and Roll? Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Ryan Felton

Ryan Felton

Does anybody have any details on this show? The only thing I've seen about it has been on Seraphim's myspace.

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

The guy who's booking it said to Marcus and I at Alkaline Trio that there was another touring band for it but he had no locals yet cause it's a bit last minute. I want to see this band though.

Ryan Felton

Ryan Felton

Yeah, I saw a month or so ago that they had the date set up there, I was wondering if anything was ever going to materialize. It hasn't really seemed last minute to me. Any idea on the other touring band?

4Seraphim, March 18th at Rack and Roll? Empty Re: Seraphim, March 18th at Rack and Roll? Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Ryan Felton.

Ryan Felton.

Ace wrote:Yeah, I saw a month or so ago that they had the date set up there, I was wondering if anything was ever going to materialize. It hasn't really seemed last minute to me. Any idea on the other touring band?

Not a clue. Dude was certain on it happening though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum