MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

New All Ages Venue in Muskegon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 pm

tdodge41

Hey. I am booking shows at a new venue in Muskegon called the Donut Hole. Its pretty rad, we had Old Soul play there on Christmas and it was a pretty good time. For more info about it, and shows happening there and stuff, let me direct you over here...

https://www.facebook.com/muskegondonuts

There is going to be a ton of different kinds of music there, but I am really focusing on punk/hardcore/noise/loud that high school kids need to hear. Cause high school kids in Muskegon got nothing to be pissed to. And thats all kinds of sad. If you wanna play here, or can help with some bands, email me tdodge41@gmail.com. Specifically, if you want to play, please see a future post over in the promote shows section.

kale sux.

2New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Rorik

tdodge41 wrote:kale sux.

Them's fightin' words. BOYCOTTING THIS VENUE.

3New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 am

tdodge41

Rorik wrote:
tdodge41 wrote:kale sux.

Them's fightin' words. BOYCOTTING THIS VENUE.

THIS VENUE IS BOYCOTTING YOU!

NO BROOKS NO BROOKS NO BROOKS!

4New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

sadheeb :..(

You know this is punk because there is controversy before the first show.

5New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 pm

SuperComputer

SuperComputer

no kale doesnt suck i made a kale salad the other day and it tasted bad ass go suck on a garden hose!

https://www.facebook.com/BiffTannen

6New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 pm

for sure man. the oily menace will be boycotting this anti-kale venue. tdodge, I don't know if you know but we even had kale seeds in the booklet for our record.

7New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 pm

tdodge41

sadheeb :..( wrote:for sure man. the oily menace will be boycotting this anti-kale venue. tdodge, I don't know if you know but we even had kale seeds in the booklet for our record.

We have a record?

8New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 pm

a split LP ding dong

9New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

anyway, fuck your anti-kale venue. i can't wait to discuss this with the other guys in my band.

10New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

tdodge41

sadheeb :..( wrote:anyway, fuck your anti-kale venue. i can't wait to discuss this with the other guys in my band.
I dont know about you guys, but I think we should play it, and just bring big bags of kale to shove it right in their kale hating faces.

11New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Empty Re: New All Ages Venue in Muskegon Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

its a reason you're the brains of the operation!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum