MICHIGAN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Webstore and New Tape

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Webstore and New Tape Empty New Webstore and New Tape Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 pm

colinFAILS

Hey, just letting people know my label, Stimulation Addict Records has released a new tape and has a new webstore. There is lots of cool Diy punk stuff / garage and whatever else I like. Order something during the month of April and use discount code APR2012 for 10% off your entire order!

New Webstore and New Tape Fagettestapesblog1

The tape I put out is by a 4-piece band, The Fagettes, from Allston, MA. They play fuzzy garage pop for fans of guitar wolf, McLusky, Peaches, and Cher.

These are limited to 100 clear/gold tapes with 33 covers purple / 33 orange / and 34 teal
New Webstore and New Tape Fagettesopenblog1

Go to www.stimulationaddict.com to check it out!

2New Webstore and New Tape Empty Re: New Webstore and New Tape Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm

sadheeb :..(

sadheeb :..(

I want to make fun of you about how fuzzy garage pop isn't relevant to michigan hardcore but the sad thing is that it probably is more than my last hardcore band.

Now I need a hug.

3New Webstore and New Tape Empty Re: New Webstore and New Tape Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 am

colinFAILS

Haha yah, I posted on this board for my webstore too! I dont think the actual release will entice to many here (Nor my last one, as it was "Blackened Stenchcore") But if your into vinyl, I carry alot of HC records, and I have 10% off for the month of APR. And I think my prices are already pretty low.

For straight up hc I distibute the new Bad Advice, Secretarian Violence, Career Suicide, Burst In, etc.

4New Webstore and New Tape Empty Re: New Webstore and New Tape Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 am

jasont

jasont

Whats up with your blackened stenchcore band?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum